MAC Fashion Sets discussion

Shellcat

Awesome Richelle!!! Thanks!
urock.gif

Looks like Flamingo has more pink to it.

Jazzed, Ever Hip, Flamingo, Razzledazzler. I forgot which blog I got it from.

chinablaq

New to Specktra... Attempting to upload swatches from my blog. Will edit with names once it goes through.​
GAT, Impassioned, Saint Germain, Please Me, Russian Red,​
Morange, Razzledazzler, Peachstock, Rebel​

duckrodeo

Danggggggg now I'm tempted to break my no-buy for Razzledazzler! I missed out on Jazzed and Ever Hip. I looove Reel Sexy but Razzledazzler looks more pink. At least I can skip the lipglass since I have TdF and Pink Lemonade. I'm a little tempted to get Impassioned l/g, too......I wonder how close it is to Force of Love l/g, aside from FoL l/g having silver shimmers.

chinablaq

Received my order today, and posted swatches on my blog. Just tried to upload them here, but it has to be approved by mods first.

chinablaq

I just ordered Pink Nouveau l/g and Impassioned l/g and I cannot wait to get them! The free second day shipping code is SETS. I'm going to order Morange, Girl About Town, Saint Germain and Razzledazzler lipglasses when I get paid again.
Pink Nouveau is definitely one of my favs from this collection. Matches the lipstick perfectly! Girl About Town is lovely also. I could've passed on Saint Germain. It looks super pale on me :(

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I already have and love Angel, Girl About Town, Impassioned, and Pink Nouveau lipsticks, so I got...

Lipglasses:
Angel
Girl About Town
Impassioned
Pink Nouveau
Please Me
Ravishing
Razzledazzler
Snob

Lipsticks:
Please Me
Ravishing
Razzledazzler
Snob

I can't wait to try them, especially Razzledazzler.
heart.gif

chinablaq

Has anyone called their local stores to see which sets they'd be getting? I love Spice and definitely need a backup of that. I regrettingly skipped Spice lipgloss also, and definitely want to pick that up as well.

Ernie

Has anyone called their local stores to see which sets they'd be getting? I love Spice and definitely need a backup of that. I regrettingly skipped Spice lipgloss also, and definitely want to pick that up as well.

I was at the pro store in NY and they only had the North America sets out. I also loved all 3 Spice items. They were already sold out of Myth lipglass.

chinablaq

I was at the pro store in NY and they only had the North America sets out. I also loved all 3 Spice items. They were already sold out of Myth lipglass.
Ok, so I would think my local store would get it as well. They mentioned Snob, Chestnut, and Myth the other day when I called. Pretty sure it'll be the whole North America set. Thanks!

PixieDancer

Didn't end up with as much as I thought I would from this collection. Most of the lipsticks being permanent, I can grab them anytime. So, I stuck to the LE items I would be the most upset about missing out on.

Razzledazzler l/s x2
Spice l/s
Ravishing l/g (already own and LOVE the lipstick)
Impassioned l/g
Girl About Town l/g

Thanks for the swatches chinablaq! Really helped me narrow down my list!

chinablaq

Didn't end up with as much as I thought I would from this collection. Most of the lipsticks being permanent, I can grab them anytime. So, I stuck to the LE items I would be the most upset about missing out on.

Razzledazzler l/s x2
Spice l/s
Ravishing l/g (already own and LOVE the lipstick)
Impassioned l/g
Girl About Town l/g

Thanks for the swatches chinablaq! Really helped me narrow down my list!
You're welcome! Glad they were able to help :)