MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

Babylard

Oh I saw the purple one. One side has sparkle/ glitter in the mix and the other is like a smooth sparkle free texture. Pigmentation is on the sheer side like past MES. I am passing on them :/ It was kinda blah to me

UrbanSweetheart

Oh I saw the purple one. One side has sparkle/ glitter in the mix and the other is like a smooth sparkle free texture. Pigmentation is on the sheer side like past MES. I am passing on them :/ It was kinda blah to me
oh no! say it ain't so =\ I've been loving the recent MES..how could they go back to their old, poorly pigmented ways??

Thia Winter

I know me neither, though I'm not adverse to ordering online either. My MAC counter is in a Macy's....maybe that's the difference....don't know.

glambition

wasn't really impressed with this collection... i swatched a couple things. just blah. i'm excited about the glitter though.

martiangurll

I think I am still sticking to just getting Force of Love lipgloss to layer over my beloved Crosswires, VG Cindi and Fanfare. Unless, FOL lipstick is a dupe of Fanfare in which case I am getting at least 2.

Yazmin

wasn't really impressed with this collection... i swatched a couple things. just blah. i'm excited about the glitter though.

I swatched the MES and wasn't too impressed. I'm more excited about the other MES (forget if they're part of an upcoming collection), that are coming out, especially Gilt By Association.

LMD84

well at least i know i won't be missing out on much by skipping this collection!

liba

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/395192_10150550693333020_512663019_9098197_540052335_n.jpg

swatches off my fb: top = force of love mid = budding love bottom = viva glam nicki (contains some inaccuracy)

I tried my best with my iphone, but they are more brighter in real life. force of love and nicki has stained my hand.

I thought force of love was actually pretty similar to nicki except force of love is more brighter, darker and neoner. it could have been the weird lighting in the mall. it kept changing how it looked when I went from mall to subway to sushi to walmart (don't judge me, I love food). my hand smeared before i got home so i couldn't compare. the addict in me says all of these are different enough to have them all. LOL "normal people (sisters, bf etc) will say that they are very redundant. they are all so creamy and beautiful though. the matte texture of force of love is on par with iris aphel.
Thank you Babylard for the details! I was hoping Budding Love would be like a lustre version of Fresh Amour mattene, which I lost my first of and barely found a backup. It looks pinker by quite a bit compared to FA, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Oh man, if only this current lustre formula wasn't so great. It's hard to resist.

MRV

I'm getting all the lippies from this collections, and actually happy that BL is more pink-lavender than like FA, because FA really doesn't suit me (not without multiple tricks anyway). I tried it on one day, and I looked like Magda from There's something about Mary, and I haven't one bit of tan!

OctoberViolet

LMFAO!!!!!!
girlhaha.gif
cutey.gif

I'm getting all the lippies from this collections, and actually happy that BL is more pink-lavender than like FA, because FA really doesn't suit me (not without multiple tricks anyway). I tried it on one day, and I looked like Magda from There's something about Mary, and I haven't one bit of tan!

GlamQueen21

I decided to skip the MES in this collection and will only get Force Of Love Lipsick/Lipglass and Budding Love Lipstick/Lipglass and maybe Play It Proper Beauty Powder.

ahoythere

LOL ME TOO!!!! That's what Lavender Whip made me look like!.....and Ever Hip, and Gladiola and Candy Yum Yum and basically any other bright MAC lippie that has ANY white in it at all.
Magda, for sure.

Yazmin

I decided to skip the MES in this collection and will only get Force Of Love Lipsick/Lipglass and Budding Love Lipstick/Lipglass and maybe Play It Proper Beauty Powder.

I'm skipping these MES, too. Wasn't too impressed with them when I swatched them.

itching2snitch

I'm skipping these MES, too. Wasn't too impressed with them when I swatched them.

Me either!!!!! They were okay... I wouldn't buy any of them.

Now, Force of Love on the other hand...... yes please! Lots and lots of similar pinks, but it's soooooooooo pretty & vibrant & lovely!