MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

itching2snitch

something just isn't grabbing me though.... not quite sure why but i don't feel like i need it

lol you totally don't. it's like every and any bright, warm pink you can imagine. Pretty? Yes. Necessary? No. But like all brights, it will sell very quickly.

MRV

It's the white!? - good to know. Although I have not noticed this problem with Lavender Whip (which is just pink-ish on me because things turn red on me) or Ever Hip, and CYY I have not really worn.

martiangurll

They look exactly the same to me. Like they took the Sea & Sky colours and made a different design with them.

This is why I am feeling meh about these MES. I thought I'd go cuckoo for cocoa puffs over the yin yang design but I am feeling they will be form over substance. Swatches could prove me dead wrong however and I love to be pleasantly surprised.

rockin

I'm skipping the MES on this collection, too. Force Of Love lipstick, however, is definitely on my list

romi79_2008

They look like the mes from summer 2008, i forgot the name of that coll, the blue one is sea& sky, the purple like the one from odd couple, and the pink one like pink split? i think. the ones from 2008 were not very good, decent color pay-off but lots of fall out, and they didn`t last very long

romi79_2008

here are the swatches from 2008 http://www.specktra.net/t/99157/mac-electro-flash-swatches-jul-08
i find them similar and i have them, don`t use them or like them very much, now if they changed the texture and are mmore like the recent ones, they could be better than the ones from 2008

martiangurll

PiP is gorgeous. I would buy BU of it but with Snow Globe. the face powders from Vera and Elude, I think I am good for face powder for a while. PiP is one of my favorite BP however. Such a lovely cool toned pink without too much sheen. It works for me even though I am really more NW15-20ish in the Winter.