MAC - Lightfully Bright Discussion

MACina

Too bad that this collection is Asia Exclusive......I love all the lipglasses
eyelove.gif

Susanne

The Lightful face products are great as well. I once got a sample and I really liked it.

Susanne

I wish they had released these lipglasses with an international collection instead of other lip products that come out.

panther27

Thank you sooo much vintageroses,that would be great!Very nice of you.I will contact you when it gets closer to the date :)

vintageroses

Thank you sooo much vintageroses,that would be great!Very nice of you.I will contact you when it gets closer to the date :)

No probs! :) My pleasure! It's my turn to help my US girls! Maybe during the 3rd week of the month I'll call to check when the actual relase date is :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Likewise. I love super-light colours like this and the idea of a collection of them is just... Well, I'm very disappointed that we won't be getting it over here. I have the blue l/g from Fabulous Felines, but this one looks just that little bit different. And the white one... drool... Well, like you said, they're all just too good to pass up.

I may need to CP for all 4 of the lipglasses. They are just too gorgeous to pass up.