MAC - Lightfully Bright Discussion

Ashleybubbles83

you DO have a thing for the color blue, don't ya?
lol.gif

The blue lipglass looks heavenly! I will have to do without it, though.

RavenHairChick

Does anyone know whether this collection will be available online?
Have ASIA ONLY collections ever been available online in the past?

Rinstar

^I'm hoping it might show up online.... but I really don't know anything about past Asia exclusives.

vintageroses

hey sorry I can't use specktra at home, so i won't be able to reply threads, PM me if needed :) I will be calling them later today & def update you guys before I leave to go home today!

vintageroses

Okay I've just called, the MA said he has no news yet. So I'm thinking maybe 2nd or 3rd week? I will call them again next week maybe mid-week and keep you guys informed. If I can't post here I will PM you panther27, then you can just share the news here :) thanks!

panther27

Thanks I really appreciate your help :)
Okay I've just called, the MA said he has no news yet. So I'm thinking maybe 2nd or 3rd week? I will call them again next week maybe mid-week and keep you guys informed. If I can't post here I will PM you panther27, then you can just share the news here :) thanks!

LittleMaryJane

Ooh Atmospheric and Ethereal both look sooo nice! Part of me would love a CP and part of me wants to stick to my no-buy... But it would be really cool to have part of an Asia-exclusive collex.

Alessa06

Just popping in to say that this is now available on the pro site. So I guess it should be available on the US consumer site one week from now?

Allura Beauty

The tinted lipglasses may be exclusive for Asia counters, but are accessible to US & Canadian consumers online. They should be available to non-pro members Jan. 31st/Feb. 1st. Full overview here.

The colors below are: Ethereal, Outer Space, Atmospheric, Astro Cool

Urban Decay Naked Palette Giveaway here

www.allurabeauty.com

panther27

That is great news,thank you!!I didn't think they would be available online for the US!I'm so happy,definately getting all 4 lipglasses.

makeupgirlie

i just bought all four!
mac_haul.gif
they look so pretty! they are under the lipglass tab on the mac website if anyone is interested!
smiles.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
That totally made my day... Even though I have Best of Breed, Nico and Icescape, which I think would be similar to the blue, violet and pink colours, but these just look soooooo nice! Thanks AlluraBeauty!

Soul Unique

OMG I hope that the UK get the lipglasses online at least too! I have had my eyse on Ethereal and Astro Cool from day 1!!!