MAC - Lightfully Bright Discussion

BeckyBenett

Broke down and ordered Astro Cool. Excited to see it :)

th_wink3.gif
yay! i almost got that but settled on ethereal and outer space. im sure it looks great on u!

martiangurll

I layered the lavender one (Astro Cool) over Creme De Nude so you can see the silverness of it better and that worked pretty well. I can't wait to try it over a purple lippy like Courting Lilac...

If you can only get one, I'd say to get the pink one it is the most pigmented.

I was disappointed in the blue one, it really did not pull much blue. I may have to try it layered over Riveting to show the blue better. Anyone else able to get the blue to show up better???

BeckyBenett

I layered the lavender one (Astro Cool) over Creme De Nude so you can see the silverness of it better and that worked pretty well. I can't wait to try it over a purple lippy like Courting Lilac...

If you can only get one, I'd say to get the pink one it is the most pigmented.

I was disappointed in the blue one, it really did not pull much blue. I may have to try it layered over Riveting to show the blue better. Anyone else able to get the blue to show up better???
hmm i used my blue over gaga I l/s to give more of a slight bluish tinge. it shows up pretty well but its not very obvious like you mentioned. my sis did notice the blueness though..

LMD84

hmm i used my blue over gaga I l/s to give more of a slight bluish tinge. it shows up pretty well but its not very obvious like you mentioned. my sis did notice the blueness though..
with blue glosses i ususally find it is just a blue tinge rather than all out blue. if you use a little concealer on your lips to blank them out of naked liner if you have it, it will show a littl more blue though. personally i like using blue glosses over cool toned pink lipsticks though :)

BeckyBenett

i dnt have naked liner unfortunately.. have to wait until QC for tt. shall try and use creme d'nude with the blue gloss over tomorrow for breakfast though.. excited! i love trying all these different combinations!
pompom.gif

LMD84

i dnt have naked liner unfortunately.. have to wait until QC for tt. shall try and use creme d'nude with the blue gloss over tomorrow for breakfast though.. excited! i love trying all these different combinations!
pompom.gif
oh me too! it's one of the best things about make up! being able to experiment like that!