MAC - Lightfully Bright Discussion

dxgirly

Thanks girls.
heart2.gif

TeresitaMC

dxgirly that combo is gorgeous!!!These glosses really are looking great to me!

I think if I ever get the chance to get these in the future, I will. Im loving them! wowwww specktra is making a mess of my post and wont let me edit at all!! :mad:

katred

Specktra Bestie
Didn't grab a close shot, but this is Astro-Cool over Pink Friday. Gives a nice glimmery effect over the base shade.

LMD84

awesome picture!! i really hope these glosses come to the uk next month. ill be a little sad if i cant get them! the more lovely pictures you guys post the more i want!!

laylalovesmac

I was hoping to be able to skip these, but I'm now thinking I need Atmospheric and Astro-Cool seeing these lovely combos with them! If they're still online when the new VG launches, I think I'll get them. The others seem too sheer for me.

JennsJewelz

I love the look, Katred! You're so beautiful :) Too bad I'm past my liking limit, again... I also can't edit, Teresita!!!

missie

I don't have a MAC store close enough to me to buy things in person SO I bought Astro Cool online after seeing swatches. Thanks for showing what it looks like over another lipstick...that's my plan for it once it arrives. I can't WAIT!!!! I'm brand new to MAC and am TOTALLY in love!

singer82

Was going to pass on the glosses but think I might need Astro-Cool. Cause I love my purples.....**TEAM PURPLE!**
I might pick it up when I finally visit the MAC counter I just recently found was in town. Cause I'm planning on getting my first MSFN

LMD84

Was going to pass on the glosses but think I might need Astro-Cool. Cause I love my purples.....**TEAM PURPLE!**
I might pick it up when I finally visit the MAC counter I just recently found was in town. Cause I'm planning on getting my first MSFN
enjoy the msfn! i have actually been using mine quite a bit recently because my other powder (a rimmel one) was looking a little heavy on me. but msfn just blends competely into your skin and just looks fabulous!

missie

LOVE LOVE LOVE my Astro Cool...just a hint of purpleyness and a hint of sparkle. Brightens up my natural lip color or glitzes out whatever lipcolor I'm wearing! Now I'm thinking I need more than just one....

martiangurll

With all the WW excitement, these are not getting the love they deserve methinks. but, considering I was thinking I'd have to beg people who live in Asia to mail me one of these, and instead I can click and shop to get them, and they are not sold out yet, maybe its a good thing they are a cult fave...
rasta.gif

RealDoll

All the swatches look lovely on everyone
heart.gif
! Im gonna have to pass purchasing anything and see what the other collections bring.
sigh.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I know... It was sort of weird how it went from "Asia exclusive" to "hey, it's on the web site for purchase" within what seemed like minutes. I'm very happy that I got them. I thought I'd have a bit of buyer's regret, since I grabbed all four, but I really haven't. They complement such a range of colours that they're great to have. And they all bring their own special something to a colour combination.

With all the WW excitement, these are not getting the love they deserve methinks. but, considering I was thinking I'd have to beg people who live in Asia to mail me one of these, and instead I can click and shop to get them, and they are not sold out yet, maybe its a good thing they are a cult fave...
rasta.gif

LMD84

now just keep your fingers crossed that us europeans get the collection! i might be a little upset if we dont!

martiangurll

now just keep your fingers crossed that us europeans get the collection! i might be a little upset if we dont!
If not it should be easy to get a CP. But it would be nice if you guys got them for your very own so you don't have to go through all that.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Like Beck said, I didn't have any particular problems, unless you apply a lot. Then, as is generally the case with Mac glosses, it can get goopy. As long as you don't apply it super-thick, you should be OK.

Did anyone with Outer Space have a problem with the consistency of it being really thick?

LMD84

If not it should be easy to get a CP. But it would be nice if you guys got them for your very own so you don't have to go through all that.
well i said to myself that if they dont get released here i shall just skip them. it's just dissapointing though :(