MAC - Lightfully Bright Discussion

JennsJewelz

I think they are trying to elude to lighting skin discoloration, freckles, sun spots/damage. Lots of companies have products that say they lighten discoloration, but only a Hydroquinone will do that and this MAC product of course doesn't have that ingredient in it.
I like this Lightful Serum because I just love serums in general. I find it expensive though, don't you?
Yeah, I know :) Deceiving name!

I also love serums. I was using the Avene serum for a while which I loved but ran out of so I switched to try this. This one is MUCH more expensive, and I'm not sure I can say I prefer one over the other... I just like to try and keep my skincare lines together if I can! I do really like it, though - hopefully I don't go through it too quickly!!

Hay Mich

I picked up Ethereal. I went from wanting all four to just getting one. I'm sort of proud of myself! :D

Meryl

Funny, when I was in the store, the MAs were suggesting Ethereal to everyone who was looking. I resisted and got Atmospheric, which is as cool as I want to go... but everyone else just said okay to the MAs and bought Ethereal.

TeresitaMC

allurabeauty...great lip swatches! You are making me want them instead of skipping, lol! :D and my fav is Ethereal over Fanfare, too!!! :D Concept wise, the combo reminded me of Flurry of Fun :) (which I always wear under a light pink lip)

Allura Beauty

Thanks! Haha, yeah, swatches aren't the greatest cure when you're trying to maintain a balanced lip gloss budget. But, hey, sometimes you just can't deny yourself beautiful things!

And feel free to call me Allura.
tong.gif

ChelsMarie

I bought Atmospheric with my WW order the other day. I got it yesterday. When I seen Temptalias swatches I thought I would hate it. But I tried it over my A Classic lipstain marker and it looks amazing! My daughter said "Oh that is so pretty mommy, can I have your lips?" lol

Now I am thinking I want Ethereal. I don't have any blue lipglosses and I love the sparkle in Atmospheric.

A Classic Lipstain marker (Art Supplies Collex) and Atmospheric

I know it isn't the greatest picture but I really love it. I will get a better picture tomorrow.

LMD84

jeez that picture is beautiful! what a lovely combo! and i usually use my lip marker as a base for gloss - it keeps them from being too drying :)

ChelsMarie

Thanks ladies. I am pretty happy with it. I love both the lip products at this point. I wanted to do a better photo today but I cut my lip and am not putting anything on it right now. I have to go days without wearing lipstick :(

dxgirly

I got my glosses today!! I decided to try out Atmospheric first. I wore it over Lazy Day lipstick. Here's the result:

I really like it! It's subtle but nice!

ps. Excuse my face, as I don't have any other makeup on.

martiangurll

You guys probably already know this but free shipping if you wanna get some of these glosses, code is BRIGHT.
I am thinking of getting the lavender one, already snagged the blue and pink! Which one is said to look like She-Zam??? ( I think its Astro-Cool)

LMD84

I got my glosses today!! I decided to try out Atmospheric first. I wore it over Lazy Day lipstick. Here's the result:

I really like it! It's subtle but nice!

ps. Excuse my face, as I don't have any other makeup on.
oohh very cute! i love it!