MAC - Nail Trend F/W 2010 Discussion

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
Orly is doing a color for fall that looks very similar to the one in the VV promo pix. In fact, the purplish one might be a stand in for the violet one here:

ORLY Cosmix Collection for Fall 2010

Wow! Those purples are lovely! That whole collection... Thanks, Liba. I will have to look into these now!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
I was looking at the photos and it occurred to me that Ming Blue is there twice and Concubine isn't there at all... Looks like someone at MAC fell asleep at their Photoshop station.
tong.gif

No, I guess you mean Ming Blue and Rain of Flowers which look very similar in the official pics!

Gosh, I am excited to get these and Fabulous Felines....

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
No, I guess you mean Ming Blue and Rain of Flowers which look very similar in the official pics!

Gosh, I am excited to get these and Fabulous Felines....

Huh.... I guess that makes sense.
cutey.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
mac seems to be on an awesome polish roll... what with these and the VV ones! eek!
th_DANCE.gif

iagree.gif

I'll be getting all VV ones and three from here.
shockt.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
these came in shipment today!!! i'll swatch em on my fingers tmrw for ya'll!
winkiss.gif

Thanks doll!I
heart.gif
you

laylalovesmac

Quote:
winkiss.gif

Can't wait, Erin! You're the best!
heart.gif

shadowaddict

I'm having better luck with MAC polishes lately. But the one I have the worst problems with is Malibu Peach. The color is so pretty but it does not apply well or evenly at all.

I use Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat over all brands and it last forever. I just got back from Vegas with tons of walking in sandals every day there for 11 days. I did my toes about a week before I left and still no chips. When I'm at home I try to add a fresh top coat every few days. I saw this in the March issue of In Style as the best top coat. It was what I had recently purchased at Sally's as a s/a recommended it and I love it. This is it:

Seche Vite - Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

LMD84

Quote:
winkiss.gif

woo hoo!
smiles.gif
thanks hun!

laylalovesmac

I'm in another one of those list chopping moods, and I think I may just skip this whole collection.
th_dunno.gif
Have to see swatches I guess.
choochoo.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I'm in another one of those list chopping moods, and I think I may just skip this whole collection.
th_dunno.gif
Have to see swatches I guess.
choochoo.gif

until you see the swatches and then they shall be back on your list right?!
tong.gif

sleepyhead

i just saw on the Canadian site, nail polish price went up by $1. so now a bottle of mac n/l cost about the same as 2 bottles of opi, so i'm skipping this unless they have some seriously unique and awesome colors

Latest posts