MAC Playland Collection - April 7, 2014

beautycool

Hi ladies just ordered sweet experience Would I need a back up of toying around My friend has the playland Coll that I ordered in the states hopefully she be posting it all today for me as we waited for the last parcel to arrive yesterday :) I have so far Sweet experience Toying around Maybe a red b Playland yellow :) Got happy go lucky for my friend I don't know if I need this myself lol Lipgloss Carousel Live it up Lots of laughs Do I need bright side and pure silliness lol ? Money money money that's what it also boils down to grrrrrr

Marsha Pomells

I am so lucky that:- 1) I had this Thursday off 2) everyone was rushing to get a coffee/their desk/both by the store I went to I got exactly what I wanted...
bd03a824_image.jpeg
Bright Side lipglass, Ever So Yellow pigment and Playland lipstick. I cannot wait to layer Playland on Heroine over the weekend Playland over Hi Def Cyan Chromagraphic pencil (sorry for the bad skin - that part of my cycle)
a620fbec_image.jpeg

beautycool

Hi girls do I need a back up of toying around lol I get that feeling I do I haven't got mine from the states but my two boxes with mac stuff in are on there way to me :) as we speak :)

Erinaceina

I went to my local counter yesterday and got Toying Around and Sweet Experience, which was all I convinced myself I needed from this collection. While I was there, I completely fell in love with the casual colours (I wasn't into MAC the last time they came out), and got For Your Amusement. I now really want to go back and get the other two (plus Hi-Def Cyan). I like it a lot more than the BB Pot Rouge which I have, which is the most similar product that I own. Perhaps it's just that I was persuaded to get a pot rouge in a muted colour rather than the brights I often go for, but FYA makes me smile.

Uptownbackinit

Just decided to order Playland from Nordies, I hope I like it, I only swatched in store. It looks beautiful on those who've boughten it though. my local counter still has SE. But I had to pass it's just too horrible on me.

jennyap

Last of my Playland haul came today - a Red Balloon BU (seriously love that l/s, it's a HG for me) and Toying Around which I got to swatch on Thursday before deciding. It will definitely be well used this summer, such a pretty colour. I feel like I've got something else like it, but can't actually see anything at all similar in my stash. These are the closest things I have - nothing alike!
00dbffc3_image.jpeg
Left - right: Flamingo, Toying Around, Party Parrot

heirloom94

I went to swatch in store and pick up a few things from the collection on Thursday, but nothing wowed me so I left with nothing
sigh.gif

Dolly Snow

I am so lucky that:- 1) I had this Thursday off 2) everyone was rushing to get a coffee/their desk/both by the store I went to I got exactly what I wanted...
bd03a824_image.jpeg
Bright Side lipglass, Ever So Yellow pigment and Playland lipstick. I cannot wait to layer Playland on Heroine over the weekend Playland over Hi Def Cyan Chromagraphic pencil (sorry for the bad skin - that part of my cycle)
a620fbec_image.jpeg
So pretty girl

Dolly Snow

Last of my Playland haul came today - a Red Balloon BU (seriously love that l/s, it's a HG for me) and Toying Around which I got to swatch on Thursday before deciding. It will definitely be well used this summer, such a pretty colour. I feel like I've got something else like it, but can't actually see anything at all similar in my stash. These are the closest things I have - nothing alike!
00dbffc3_image.jpeg
Left - right: Flamingo, Toying Around, Party Parrot
:love: