MAC Playland Collection - April 7, 2014

Kristin Bacon

i still need to grab HITC!! As far as VG rir i wanted it but im over it and i always buy the VG of the yr. Oh well, instead i will buy the perm ones im missing. What i want to know is..... WHO will be VG 2015!!!
th_confused_new.gif

martiangurll

i still need to grab HITC!! As far as VG rir i wanted it but im over it and i always buy the VG of the yr. Oh well, instead i will buy the perm ones im missing. What i want to know is..... WHO will be VG 2015!!!:???:
You will get another chance at vgriri. They almost always have a set at the holidays with lipstick, gloss, and a cute bag.

MRV

I finally got to wear SE again last week and loved it with a brown eye and neutral (warm) cheeks. Here is a pic (I need a liner with it but accidentally grabbed a totally wrong one with me):

Princesa Livia

I picked up two of the casual colours from this collection (review up on the blog). I do love brights but a lot of the more wearable products seem quite dupeable to me!
001_unsure.gif

beautycool

Hi ladies ( waves ) I pick up my sweet experience Wednesday when I go to work as the debenhams department store I ordered online will be in by Tomorow But not in work till Wednesday so will pick it up then cannot actually wait may sound mad but I have waited so long for pl Coll and ordered my goodies ages ago when came out in USA My friend in Texas had been holding them till I have a few more items to ship like pedro and aa and nars pallete etc lol anyhow I hope she put my nars pallete in aswell They on there way home to me Thursday she posted so I cannot wait And cannot wait till Wednesday And I ordered dg today And I'm pleased And hubby bought me a little box of ferroe Roche chocs and pizza express for dinner He bought in with him on his way home from work Bless him x him x