MAC Playland Collection - April 7, 2014

0ashbrowns0

hi everyone. could anyone let me know how A novel romance lipstick compares to sweet experience from this collection? i was thinking about getting a novel romance, but if sweet experience is similar i may just pass. thank in advance! :)

0ashbrowns0

wow i really wished I would have picked up toying around! that color is stunning on everyone! its the one that got away! i hope they bring it back in a future collection.

lior

This collection is so beautiful! I love bright colors. But I Didn't get PlayLand lipstick cause I couldn't see myself wearing it

tasneem2327

i just saw mac Toying Around available at Thailand website. my dad would be visiting Thailand friday and i was thinking if i could get a hand on that. but TA was limited edition, so is there any chance i can get TA? (stores only)

Elle Braga

Have you guys paired up the playland lipstick with any other lip product? I really like it, but sometimes it really seams like it needs some kind of base color. Any sugestions?

Dolly Snow

thank in advance!
smiles.gif
It was posted in the ANR thread I believe :)

deevineanonyme

After seeing swatches of Playland I fell in love with it but after I got it I found out it's not the most flattering shade on me. I'm a big fan of this type of color though. I guess frosts are really not my thing

MACluvin

wow i really wished I would have picked up toying around! that color is stunning on everyone! its the one that got away! i hope they bring it back in a future collection.
I hope you can get your hands on Toying Around, it's a really pretty color. Do you happen to have Ablaze? I think that's a pretty close dupe for it :)

Howards End

iqaganda if you end up getting Fashionfruit(the Asia exclusive from the upcoming Ultimate Collection), feel free to swatch it on that thread, I'm uber curious about it :)

Latest posts