MAC Playland Collection - April 7, 2014

yakkoooew

wow i really wished I would have picked up toying around! that color is stunning on everyone! its the one that got away! i hope they bring it back in a future collection.
Same here. I skipped this collection for Malificent and Osbornes! And I got so much Alluring aquatic things too.... lol

yakkoooew

Exactly, SE has more of a yellow base and ANR has a slight grey base/undertone.
Awesome, thanks for the info everyone because I was actually wondering this too. For some reason SE didn't jump out to me but when I first swatched ANR I was immediately drawn to it. It's borderline Barbie pink on me... kinda like if pink Friday lipstick was more wearable on me. I just have some trouble with ANR drying my lips a bit.

shana1306

I swatched ANR against VG Gaga I and they're very nearly identical. SE is more yellow. Does anyone have any swatches of the Asia exclusive purple? Enjoy It All?

0ashbrowns0

I hope you can get your hands on Toying Around, it's a really pretty color. Do you happen to have Ablaze? I think that's a pretty close dupe for it :)
I hope so! I don't have ablaze but I do have watch me simmer, I heard that was kind of close to it? Maybe it will hold me over until mac re-releases it again! ️ (Hopefully)

I bought the pencil Hi-Def Cyan and the lipstick Red Balloon and got a free bag of cotton candy
th_DANCE.gif
I'm having a bit of trouble with the pencil (it's gorgeous, but it faded a bit too much during the day), but he lipstick is AMAZING! One of my favourites this summer.

Vandekamp

I bought the pencil Hi-Def Cyan and the lipstick Red Balloon and got a free bag of cotton candy
th_DANCE.gif
I'm having a bit of trouble with the pencil (it's gorgeous, but it faded a bit too much during the day), but he lipstick is AMAZING! One of my favourites this summer.
cheerleader.gif

MissTania

Toying Around is available on Nordies?! I thought it sold out long ago.

They have everything but Sweet Experience.

Socallmelovely

I don't know if y'all know but Red Balloon, Playland, and Head in the Clouds are back on Nordstroms site. I had to get a backup of Red Balloon!!

Ruth Eve Martin

Hey! I painted this. It's super easy. I used face painting powders. You could use make-up powders for the white and red and an eye-liner pencil for the details. He was a year and a half old. If he can do it, so can you. If you want it the way I see clowns--I also did this.--->.

Latest posts