MAC Playland Collection - April 7, 2014

LauraLara

877cb971_image.jpeg
Red balloon

DarylandCarole

This is my favorite on you, but they all look good on you, really.
Thank you :) I love pinks and berries, I love corals too but corals never look right on me for some reason. This was a bad spring for my bank account!!!
Me too. I don't think there's a color that I don't like. Maybe extreme pasty light colors. That's about it! Pinks, berries, purple, reds, orange, coral, dark browns, I've got all of them.

DarylandCarole

877cb971_image.jpeg
Red balloon
This is my favorite on you, but they all look good on you, really.
I also love that you wear visible eye shadow! I'm not into the " natural look make up". If I'm going to put it on, it may as well look like I'm wearing something! I like red e/s, Chartruese (as an actual shadow, not just a liner), orange, green, purple... (Along with neutrals). Maybe it was growing up in the 70's and 80's and being into alternative/punk music. I don't think any color of make-up was off limits in the 80's!

Yazmin

MAC removed all of the lipsticks except for HitC from the website. Looks like the recent restock was the last one.

CiaoBellaa

I feel like I'm in the minority, because I didn't particularly enjoy this collection. Felt very been there, done that to me. Glad that other people could enjoy it though!

Lynlia

I totally forgot that I had ordered Head In The Clouds and found it in my stash the other day. It really is beautiful, but I think I may prefer VG Rihanna as far as frosty reds go with my skin tone. I do wish I had ordered Playland looking back on it.

cr8ivgurl

I bought Red Balloon and Toying Around from the collection and I honestly forgot I even had them. Problems of a lipstick addict I guess.
fool.gif