MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

LaAle

Okay, I do like half-wind and I'm definitely regretting not buying it while it was in stock online. I hope MAC will restock!
(I could pre-order it calling some italian MAC stores but 25$ for a single paint-pot plus 7$ shipping...too much for me at the moment. Crazy italian MAC prices
holysheep.gif
)

UrbanSweetheart

I ended up getting the rest of the paint pots that I didn't get online. I have no self-control. I'm really working on being more selective but it was just tough! I was so sure I didn't need the blue but it was just soooo pretty. I came home to find my black box! So in all I got:
-all the paint pots
-both nail polishes
I keep looking at the blue one too! It's so lovely
love.gif

HoneyMilk

OK totally weird question, but did anyone find that their Mattene's had a weird smell/ taste? It's nothing like the regular l/s ... I can't explain it but I can taste it almost as soon as I put it on.

OctoberViolet

No. I didn't notice any weird smell or taste with my mattenes.

OK totally weird question, but did anyone find that their Mattene's had a weird smell/ taste? It's nothing like the regular l/s ... I can't explain it but I can taste it almost as soon as I put it on.

xasperadastra

idyllic or not idyllic??? as soon as I see all the fall color swatches I'll decide what to get from Posh paradise and Fall color collections!

OctoberViolet

Honestly HoneyMilk, I haven't even noticed a scent with my regular lipsticks. I have a very sensitive nose and can smell things miles away. My lippies have no scent. Maybe it's so faint the scent I can't pick it up.

xasperadastra

regular lipstick have not always the same scent... for example my spitfire has a strong vanilla scent... VGgaga2 has a subtle scent..less vanillary and more chimical! It depends...

Allura Beauty

They definitely don't smell like MAC's regular lipsticks, which have a vanilla scent to them. These don't have that and smell more...plastic/playdough-y. But it's very subtle and I didn't find it bothersome.

HoneyMilk

Thanks guys. It just reminds me a lot of NARS lip products which makes me ill.. lol .. I might try to sniff some in store and see if I just got an "off" one.

Shellcat

Amen to that.... i tried it as soon as a read this!! i would deff love to hear more of your combos since im a makeup newbie!! BRING the INSPIRATION ON Shellcat!!

Here are some!

With Idyllic as a base:

Top to bottom: Mythical, Faux Gold, Golden Gaze, Smoked Ruby and Rare Find

Half-Wild as a base:

Top to bottom: Hint of Sapphire, Clarity, and Rare Find

Teggy

I went home to try on Hyperviolet and I got it to work much better with a brush. It took a LOT of applying and layering to get it to look even though. It's very much a deep, plum. Very much a nighttime color. A little hard to wear on it's own, but it could make a good base for a smoky eye.

Today I'm wearing Half-Wild. It goes on more smoothly than Hyperviolet and, oddly enough, feels more violet to me. It really brings out the green in my eyes. This one can be worn as a daytime color too.

Note about Rare Exotic...it's stained my lips. I now have blotches of pink...urk.

Piarpreet

thats what I said earlier but i think a lot of people think we r crazy or something.
Heating them up is nasty cos there are more bacteria and protists who survive hot temperatures, plus it wouldnt be hot enough because you might not want to melt your products or the packaging. So microwave is just stupid. Very....

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Shellcat
Here are some!

With Idyllic as a base:

Top to bottom: Mythical, Faux Gold, Golden Gaze, Smoked Ruby and Rare Find

Okay, now I need Idyllic! It makes Golden Gaze look even more pretty
heart.gif
!
I also think it will go great under Carbonized, Cranberry, Vainglorious....

shannnybannny

Can anyone tell me if Rain of Flowers is comparable to like OPI Yogata get this blue or russian navy, or any of those types of colors? Are there any dupes for immortal Gold?

Latest posts