MAC - Possible Summer/Fall 2011 Collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkdollface

I do have Lavender Whip and it looks darker then Quite Cute from what i've seen too. I'm afraid Quite Cute will be too light for my liking.

OctoberViolet

I LOVED my lavender whip lipstick. Sad thing. Over the summer, it melted in my bag. I didn't realize it and when I went to re-apply it, it fell out, literally-the whole lipstick. On the ground! I was so pissed.
ohboy.gif
Thankfully I do have another one. I would love to buy two more of them. Such a gorgeous color. I'm hoping Quite Cute is close to it.

I REALLY REALLY want lavender whip!

BeckyBenett

i'm hoping in the uk they will be priced between £11.50 - £14. i'm not spedning more than £14!
oohh lets pray for that.. in asia, everything is so expensive.. i have to pay about SGD$36 (about £18) for a paintpot. if the big bounce shadows cost more than that, im so broke..
cry.gif

Piarpreet

Ok lavender whip lovers (or like me: the one who wanna love it but dont have it). I chatted with a MAC artist today online and she told me that quite cute is kind of close in finish and color, but its a little more sheer, and lighter.

Lavender whip doesnt seem like its gonna be repromoted this year at least. :( bummer....

So i might get quite cute, see how it works out, and then maybe get that lime crime unicorn...

BeckyBenett

Ok lavender whip lovers (or like me: the one who wanna love it but dont have it). I chatted with a MAC artist today online and she told me that quite cute is kind of close in finish and color, but its a little more sheer, and lighter.

Lavender whip doesnt seem like its gonna be repromoted this year at least. :( bummer....

So i might get quite cute, see how it works out, and then maybe get that lime crime unicorn...
say it isnt so..
cry.gif

LMD84

oohh lets pray for that.. in asia, everything is so expensive.. i have to pay about SGD$36 (about £18) for a paintpot. if the big bounce shadows cost more than that, im so broke..
cry.gif
woah that is lots :( you guys have it worse than what we do with the prices! :(

GlammySammy

So sad to hear about LW :( I keep telling myself I'm not going to pay more than what it's worth but now that the odds are stacked against *lights a candle for OctoberViolet's deceased LW* RIP! I woulda scraped it off the ground lmao jk... kinda

LMD84

yeah i hate paying crazy prices for things! it's not good if you are short on cash or arent the richest person in the world! like myself!!

Wandalemur

I also hope Quite Cute looks like lavender whip. I could also kick myself for passing on lightscapade. I've been wanting one for so long. I would be thrilled if they re-promoted it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I feel like a horrible person for saying this, but since I already have LW, I'm kind of hoping Quite Cute looks different...
001_unsure.gif
Then again, if it looks the same, it'll be money saved for me.

LMD84

I feel like a horrible person for saying this, but since I already have LW, I'm kind of hoping Quite Cute looks different...
001_unsure.gif
Then again, if it looks the same, it'll be money saved for me.

hush you! :p hee hee!

BeckyBenett

hah ure not a horrible person.. i dont mind if this does not look like LW.. however, mac then has to re-release LW later this year.. heehee then everyone will be happy!

spunky

I also hope Quite Cute looks like lavender whip. I could also kick myself for passing on lightscapade. I've been wanting one for so long. I would be thrilled if they re-promoted it.
me too. i would sell a body part for it. nothing too important, but maybe a finger/toe?

OctoberViolet

Tx GlammySammy! I really would have scraped it off the floor, but it was in a public restroom..ick!!
nonono.gif

I miss my LW, but happy to have one more. Now I just try to use it for special occasions until MAC repromotes it.

*lights a candle for OctoberViolet's deceased LW* RIP! I woulda scraped it off the ground lmao jk... kinda

GlamQueen21

Lavender Whip is so pretty! I'm glad to own one when a lovely Specktra member sold one to me. Even though it's so gorgeous to be used lol I'm still getting Quite Cute lipstick though since it does look close to LW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts