MAC - Possible Summer/Fall 2011 Collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

martiangurll

I'm hoping they'll bring back the Dare to Wear lipglasses - I have Gimme That (my favourite ever lipgloss), Ban This (fantastic purple) and the red one (can't remember the name!). I'd love some more - an even bolder fuchsia pink shot through with blue shimmer, a richer, deeper purple and a dark, blood red would be wonderful!

oh, deep purple one like the Dare to Wear ones would be awesome (oaky, I am hearing the guitar riff from Smoke on the Water as I type this) but those would be seriously killer. I'd love them in darker, deeper, vampy fall colors! (for kicks, how about a rust red with deep forest green shimmer--too weird?)

User38

I have a bu of liquid Lurex, as well as a few of the dazzle ls.. I love them.. and for summer they will be awesome... don't worry.. I do think a version of these will come back for Holdiay.. again, rumours start easily
pompom.gif

BeckyBenett

I have a bu of liquid Lurex, as well as a few of the dazzle ls.. I love them.. and for summer they will be awesome... don't worry.. I do think a version of these will come back for Holdiay.. again, rumours start easily
pompom.gif
are they? i do hope so as i missed out on them previously!

hah HG you always keep us guessing..

Pinkdollface

I didn't pick up any dazzle lipstick with fabulous felines and digi pop didn't fully make it to the nederlands (we only got the box sets). But after hearing so many good things about them, i think i will try at least one if they return.

LMD84

i'm going to lock this thread now so that people can chat in this thread for any mac snippets we get!

http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/169827/early-buzz-regarding-mac-collections-products-coming-in-2011-discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts