MAC - Possible Summer/Fall 2011 Collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowaddict

Katred i love Liquid Lurex , such a pretty lippie. These new mattes sound great. I've always shied away from them because of the dryness.

LMD84

they were from digi pops last year and also a couple came out with fabulous felines too. they are quite sheer in colour but are very sparkley! a couple of people said they felt gritty on the glips. however i have three of them - liquid lurex, babys on fire and snazzy, they are all quite smooth feeling. i like them for layering onto other lipsticks like matte and stain finish ones :)

RayannaBanana

I want tendertones back! I just realized that I still have one left Hot'n Saucy, and I really like it! But maybe not in the glass container it's too heavy!

GlamQueen21

^Me too! I'm almost done with Take A Hint and I do want a backup of it ASAP as well as Sweet Tooth. For the Dazzle lipstick, I only own Naughty You and I need to break it out.

katred

Specktra Bestie
how great! are they coming back this fall? i wld love to try them!

I don't think we've heard anything about them being brought back. They were introduced with a big flourish last year in the DigiPops collection, they continued them in Fabulous Felines and then it was like they never existed. Seriously. No one around Mac even mentions them anymore.

LMD84

I don't think we've heard anything about them being brought back. They were introduced with a big flourish last year in the DigiPops collection, they continued them in Fabulous Felines and then it was like they never existed. Seriously. No one around Mac even mentions them anymore.
oh how weird! maybe they will bring them out in fall again like last year? or perhaps they really have dissapeared from the face of the earth!

oh and i need tendertones too!

Anitacska

I actually bought all the Dazzle lipsticks when they first came out, although I think I passed on the FF ones as they were either too similar or a bit meh, but the ones I have I really like, although admittedly I don't wear them very often and I'm sure I have some I haven't even used. But with me being a magpie, I wanted all the pretty sparkly lipsticks!
pompom.gif

LMD84

I actually bought all the Dazzle lipsticks when they first came out, although I think I passed on the FF ones as they were either too similar or a a bit meh, but the ones I have I really like, although admittedly I don't wear them very often and I'm sure I have some I haven't even used ones. But with me being a magpie, I wanted all the pretty sparkly lipsticks!
pompom.gif
hee hee! yay for being a magpie!
cheerleader.gif

Cerydwen

I'm hoping they'll bring back the Dare to Wear lipglasses - I have Gimme That (my favourite ever lipgloss), Ban This (fantastic purple) and the red one (can't remember the name!). I'd love some more - an even bolder fuchsia pink shot through with blue shimmer, a richer, deeper purple and a dark, blood red would be wonderful!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm hoping they'll bring back the Dare to Wear lipglasses - I have Gimme That (my favourite ever lipgloss), Ban This (fantastic purple) and the red one (can't remember the name!). I'd love some more - an even bolder fuchsia pink shot through with blue shimmer, a richer, deeper purple and a dark, blood red would be wonderful!
Bold & Brash! It's a wonderful red and, yes, I wish they'd bring these glosses back and, heck, give us a few new colours to boot!

LMD84

yeah these glosses were my stand out product of last year! absolutely amazing!

sailordom

I have to agree on the Dare to Wear glosses. Those were so fantastic -- Ban This is amazing!

But I'm wondering if the matte lip trend means we won't be seeing more Dazzle lipsticks for a while. Did they not do well, I wonder? It seems like one could have been worked into the summer collection.

Anitacska

I love the Dare to Wear glosses too (and guess what, I bought them all as well, lol)!

I'm wearing the new GOSH Berry lipstain with Liquid Lurex on top today and OMG!
love.gif
So gorgeous!

yeah these glosses were my stand out product of last year! absolutely amazing!

LMD84

i didn't buy all of them. there is one colour that i didn't get. i think it was the more browny shade and that is why i didn't buy it. i don't pull off that type of lip colour very well!

murflegirl

I love how creative you guys are with speculating what's to come. The simple mention of Queen's Sin gets my heart racing. I think it's the PERFECT red.
Now I want to try Dazzle lipsticks--I passed on them originally but y'all are making them sound lovely!

LMD84

I love how creative you guys are with speculating what's to come. The simple mention of Queen's Sin gets my heart racing. I think it's the PERFECT red.
Now I want to try Dazzle lipsticks--I passed on them originally but y'all are making them sound lovely!
queens sin is a dream lipstick for me! lol! although i recently bagged port red and that is freaking awesome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts