MAC - Possible Summer/Fall 2011 Collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

yeah, who needs toes anyway? but someone will have to cut it off for me, i can't be doing with feet! yuck!

when will they give us lightscapade back? come on mac, you did good with stereo rose last year, step it up!

BeckyBenett

hah spunky im sorry.. i meant im hoping for more msfs! sorry to get u all excited..
peace2.gif
but hopefully we get more amazing msfs.. i only have one now and wanna start my collection!

spunky

hah spunky im sorry.. i meant im hoping for more msfs! sorry to get u all excited..
peace2.gif
but hopefully we get more amazing msfs.. i only have one now and wanna start my collection!

haha oh right :)

i've got three and i really want more too, i usually pass on them, but once i tried last summer's ones i was hooked, but i don't want to pay evilbay prices for the older ones. MAC need to hurry up and repromote some more!

LMD84

i've got three and i really want more too, i usually pass on them, but once i tried last summer's ones i was hooked, but i don't want to pay evilbay prices for the older ones. MAC need to hurry up and repromote some more!
yeah the jacked up prices are a no no for me! i never pay much over retail. it is just greedy otherwise and slightly scary!

spunky

yeah the jacked up prices are a no no for me! i never pay much over retail. it is just greedy otherwise and slightly scary!
see these people jacking up the prices... i hope the money doesn't make them happy! greedy so and so's.

LMD84

see these people jacking up the prices... i hope the money doesn't make them happy! greedy so and so's.
yup! i guess where ebay is concerned it is different because the price just goes as high as people want to pay. buy high priced buy it now items and stuff that is crazily marked up in sales threads turns me right off :(

Sequinzombie

I reallly want more msf! I have Blonde and Soft and gentle?(even though my sister stole it :p )
And a lavender/lilac lipstick
001_unsure.gif
I kind of want to try lime crimes but idk... there is just so many mixed reviews and its more expensive then a mac lippie.

Soul Unique

Those evilbayers are just sick in the head clearly. I agree MAC needs to bring back some classic MSFs.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Put me on the hate train for evilbay. Don't get me wrong, I've found some stuff there that I've been happy to get- my Burmese Beauty quad cost me a little over half the retail price here in Canada and arrived in perfect condition. That seems like a seller who knows their stuff and is still a decent person. They undoubtedly got the product for free, so were willing to let it go for under retail. Hey, if she raised the price to retail-equivalent or $5 more when it was unavailable any more, I still consider that fair, but these people who are listing Lightscapade and Metal Rock for $150...
censored.gif

What infuriates me even more is that you often see people selling products from current collections at hugely inflated prices, which is just taking advantage of people who think that ebay is their only option. The WW quads- all of which are still in stock on the CDN site- were listed at over $70 on one ebay store I saw. I wish there was a function that allowed you to leave notes when you see things like that... Sort of "buyer beware" notes.

LMD84

oh yeah. when wonder woman released in the uk suddenly there were loads of products on ebay. and i know these people just bought up loads to get a profit from them. it's so shitty!

spunky

that would be such a good feature. especially for people selling fakes, and naieve people buying them. that's another thing on ebay that gets right up my nose
angry.gif

Anitacska

I agree, that would be great! I have contacted people I noticed had bought fakes before, but they've stopped allowing you to contact anyone know unless you've won/sold something from/to them, and you can't even see who bought what most of the times now. I used to check through dodgy sellers' feedbacks sometimes and e-mail their buyers and hope they get their money back.

I have also reported sellers many many times for selling fake Chanel, Dior, Mac, etc., but they still continue to do so, because eBay don't do anything about them. Very sad. :( Also people are so naive and buy any crap that says Chanel on it, the number of 8-10-12 colour Chanel eyeshadow palettes I've seen on eBay is ridiculous and they're all called Nymphea. I could carry on for ages, it really pisses me off.
angry.gif

Having said all that, I actually really like eBay, I buy cosmetics from eBay all the time and I have found many bargains, and picked up many HTF items like my Pleasureflush or Lightscapade MSFs
heart.gif
and I don't mind paying over retail for something like that, but my blood does boil when I see someone listing 20 Stereo Roses in one go for £40 Buy It Now price each and then come on here and read about all the lovely ladies who had missed out on Stereo Rose at their counter or online.

that would be such a good feature. especially for people selling fakes, and naieve people buying them. that's another thing on ebay that gets right up my nose
angry.gif

LMD84

yeah that is by fa the worst part. reading that lovely people here have missed out because some ebay person has bought up stock and selling them for twice a price :(

Alisha1

I'm kinda scared to buy from ebay just because I might end up with a fake - I think I've only bought one nail polish and thats just because I didn't know where else to get Nubar from. Thankfully i've found websites which I trust who sell them.

I especially hate it when people stock up on a raved about product just so they could hike the prices up and put them on ebay. I remember when I missed out on one of the nail polishes from the VV collection (I still kick myself for missing out on it :( it's called green something) I found loads on ebay for 20 pounds and up and I just couldn't justify spending that much when I could get the Orly dupe for £8!

BeckyBenett

so true.. i was trying to find a mehr lippie which shipped to singapore (where i live) but they were all so horribly marked up that i just could not bring myself to buy it.. it was very frustrating!
angry.gif

LMD84

I'm kinda scared to buy from ebay just because I might end up with a fake - I think I've only bought one nail polish and thats just because I didn't know where else to get Nubar from. Thankfully i've found websites which I trust who sell them.
I especially hate it when people stock up on a raved about product just so they could hike the prices up and put them on ebay. I remember when I missed out on one of the nail polishes from the VV collection (I still kick myself for missing out on it :( it's called green something) I found loads on ebay for 20 pounds and up and I just couldn't justify spending that much when I could get the Orly dupe for £8!
yeah you yhave to be careful with fakes. that is why i rarely buy make up off ebay. :(

2browneyes

I've seen so many fake MAC products on Ebay it's a shame...smh I can't understand that for the life of me. It sucks for those of us who are really into makeup.

LMD84

I've seen so many fake MAC products on Ebay it's a shame...smh I can't understand that for the life of me. It sucks for those of us who are really into makeup.
oh yeah :( i wouldnt dream of buying a pigment off ebay now. which completely sucks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.