MAC - Possible Summer/Fall 2011 Collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katred

Specktra Bestie
^^ Spunky.. it is totally about money. That is why there is so much secrecy now .. the pirates who make cosmetics very cheaply are very ready willing and able to just pop out the most phenomenal junk in a similar colouring and packaging.. it's awful really. And, if you saw what was in the ingredients you might have a heart attack instead of an eye infection.

C! lots of things are up for repromotes this year.. hopefully they will go thru with the Mac Me Over repromotes as planned for end of year.. I love the products that have long gone and are missed and as yet to be introduced to the youngins..lol
Definitely look forward to some repromotes! There are a few products I'd love to see come back, but with improved formulas. Some of the old velvet-finish lipsticks like Rocker for instance.

LMD84

A collection full of repromotes would be cool.
just cool?! it would be freaking amazing!!
clapping.gif

jenntoz

heart.gif
Queens Sin.. I have 2 bus of it. I have been offered $ 100 for it by a crazed mua.. but I won't sell it.. I loved McQueen
ssad.gif

I know there will be a whole series of re-promotes of the old and most loved ls colours.. but don't quote me
sneaky.gif

wow, if someone wants to give me $100 they can have my queen's sin. I never use it, now I feel guilty

OctoberViolet

Tx for the site!!! I am digging the Prince Noir lipstick. It's so my type of color.
heart2.gif

There also seemed to be a very dark lipstick when the girl was holding up three of them. I'm dying to know what the colors are.
PS: Just so you ladies don't think I'm strange, I can't get sound at my office so I just looked at the pretty
makeup & drooled.
th_drool.gif

Hey guys just found this vid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Czx9ZHohpA&feature=channel_video_title
Around 2:40 you can see some of the new lipsticks for fall including Prince Noir!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for the video!!! I feel like I died and went to heaven... Deep, dark lips...
fluffy.gif

The darkest colour that she's holding looks a bit like Sin, which is now in the permanent collection, but it's very hard to tell. All three of the ones she's holding must be mine!!

LMD84

Thanks for the video!!! I feel like I died and went to heaven... Deep, dark lips...
fluffy.gif

The darkest colour that she's holding looks a bit like Sin, which is now in the permanent collection, but it's very hard to tell. All three of the ones she's holding must be mine!!
yeah i love the deep lips trend also! so i am pleased that it will be in this fall and winter again! :)

Pinkdollface

fluffy.gif

I knew you would like them
tong.gif
I think next fall/winter i will try to get more into dark lippies. I really do like them on others, but i have to get used to them on myself. I think i'm going to buy Prince Noir when it comes out. It looks so gorgeous!

rockin

I can't wear such dark colours. They make my look even more pale than usual. When I was at school they used to call me 'the ghost' because I was so pale skinned.

LMD84

I can't wear such dark colours. They make my look even more pale than usual. When I was at school they used to call me 'the ghost' because I was so pale skinned.

oh that is so mean. school kids can be nasty :( but i like being pale and then wearing super dark lips! as that mua said it's the anemic vampire look! lol!

2browneyes

I like dark, vampy lips. I usually fill in my lips with a deep, dark liner then use a dark lipstick shade rather than buy a separate tube of dark lipstick (my way of using up what I already had at home). But I may have to break down and buy a dark lipstick.

LMD84

I like dark, vampy lips. I usually fill in my lips with a deep, dark liner then use a dark lipstick shade rather than buy a separate tube of dark lipstick (my way of using up what I already had at home). But I may have to break down and buy a dark lipstick.
thats a good money saving idea! i like it!

martiangurll

oh that is so mean. school kids can be nasty :( but i like being pale and then wearing super dark lips! as that mua said it's the anemic vampire look! lol!
Me too. (I just try not to let folks hear that I am listening to "The Cure" on my i-pod when I do this look)

katred

Specktra Bestie
I like being an anemic vampire! I Seriously, I find that two things you can do if you're shy about the dark colours are a) add some bronzer to the cheeks to balance things out or b) start off either blotting the colour or using a more sheer dark shade (Mac's Desire lustre is good for this). Next thing you know you'll be rocking eggplant purples and deep blood reds...

Prettypackages

I refuse to comment on Fall stuff until June. I have Cabin fever and I'm itching, I mean feigning for beach weather right now. I'm all over Surf baby, and researching how to wear my makeup this summer. I even have my clothes (wishlist) picked out. I can even feel my feet in the sand the first time I go to the beach. I am so bummed I couldn't go to Miami last week with the majority of my friends, that I'm drooling over anything summer right now. LOL

I sound a lil obsessed don't I? I just need to make sure I get my but in the gym. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.