MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Extension (Summer 2015)

liba

I was wondering what yuzu smells like then when I was re-ordering my cleanse off oil tranquil (the blue one) I noticed it says "scented with citrus-y yuzu". I love how tranquil smells so I'm definitely buying the fix+ yuzu.
Yuzu fruit is delicious too! I live in California, where it's grown and it's like a tangy lemon lime that gets used in a lot of seafood dishes and also in desserts.

Meanwhile, I like the idea of all these fragrances, but I've been trying to get through my bottle of Fix+ so that next time I can get the Charged Water instead - that one really makes my skin glow.

bluelitzer

Yuzu fruit is delicious too! I live in California, where it's grown and it's like a tangy lemon lime that gets used in a lot of seafood dishes and also in desserts.

Meanwhile, I like the idea of all these fragrances, but I've been trying to get through my bottle of Fix+ so that next time I can get the Charged Water instead - that one really makes my skin glow.
Ooh lemon-lime in a fix+ spray!
love.gif

DMcG9

I love it in a citrusy sauce with salmon. So delicious!

KiKi Kontour

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mac whyyyyyyyyyyyy would u make these LE **wall slide** but lavender, coconut and rose for sure!!

lyseD

I don't get it either, LE makes no sense. I want three -- rose, cucumber and the citrus -- but it seems a little decadent to spend $80 on water to spray on my face.

beth583

Hmmm I definitely want the cucumber and lavender. I'll probably end up getting the coconut too lol

montREALady

Yeah so I think the regular one makes my face itch. I've been trying to figure it out. Did they change the formula? I stopped using it for a while years ago so I had an old bottle for a long time (didn't say "Prep & Prime on it) that was fine until I had to replace it for a new one few weeks ago.

Edit: Just checked and they said it's the same formula just new packaging. So weird.

montREALady

I don't get it either, LE makes no sense. I want three -- rose, cucumber and the citrus -- but it seems a little decadent to spend $80 on water to spray on my face.
It does and I didn't realize how expensive it was until I had to buy a new bottle recently. I had the one before for so long!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
How does the MUFE Mist & Fix compare to Fix +? Thinking about trying it, but it would be more expensive for me and harder to get.

hoshiakari_

Prep + Prime Fix+ Coconut will be mine. This'll be my first time buying Fix+ and I'm definitely excited to try it out.

Ana A

Cucumber would be nice and refreshing and lavender would be a nice scent but I'm iffy about spending $22 plus on a bottle of scented water, I have the original and I don't feel it does much other than help me wet my eye shadows.

lyseD

Cucumber would be nice and refreshing and lavender would be a nice scent but I'm iffy about spending $22 plus on a bottle of scented water, I have the original and I don't feel it does much other than help me wet my eye shadows.
I agree with you about the price. I want three but I can't justify it. I do find Fix + helps when I look too powdery.

Monsy

I have to disagree on the price. It last forever. F O R E V E R.
Plus it does so much more than wet eyeshadow.

Latest posts