MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Extension (Summer 2015)

MRV

Can't wait for these. Aiming to get three, or at least two. Fix+ is my stable, and I've been w/o one for weeks as it's SO in the whole country. Luckily I had bought a bottle of rose water so I'm using it in the meanwhile. No idea when they're coming though.

Shars

I have to disagree on the price. It last forever. F O R E V E R.
Plus it does so much more than wet eyeshadow.
I agree! It lasts for ever. I like to wet my brushes with it before buffing in my foundation. It also makes my face feel really refreshed.

lyseD

I have to disagree on the price. It last forever. F O R E V E R.
Plus it does so much more than wet eyeshadow.
The price in Canada is $26, which I guess is okay, but I want three and $78 seems ridiculous for water.

Shars

The price in Canada is $26, which I guess is okay, but I want three and $78 seems ridiculous for water.
It's a shame they're going to be LE. Otherwise, you could take your time and buy them one by one. You will feel the pinch if you want to get more than one.

montREALady

Cucumber would be nice and refreshing and lavender would be a nice scent but I'm iffy about spending $22 plus on a bottle of scented water, I have the original and I don't feel it does much other than help me wet my eye shadows.
I had a bottle for yearsssss, then it finished and a couple months ago I decided to get a new one and nearly choked when the girl said $22. LOLLL! I don't remember paying that back when I bought my first one. It was hilarious. But looking at other lines, the price is comparable. Look at the Primer Water (Smashbox), that bad boy is $32 (only 0.5 oz more than Fix+).

Monsy

I understood. But if she wants to save money having one is enough. It's not that huge of a difference to justify having all three if you are trying to save money

liba

Cucumber would be nice and refreshing and lavender would be a nice scent but I'm iffy about spending $22 plus on a bottle of scented water, I have the original and I don't feel it does much other than help me wet my eye shadows.
I'd recommend the Charged Water over the Fix+. It adds radiance to the skin and is a really nice way to finish bare or very lightly covered skin. I suppose Fix+ is more of a fixative, due to the glycerine, but I feel like fewer products are so powdery nowadays, so it's not as important to use. Still is really the way to go if you use Mineralize Skin Finishes or Mineralize shadows.

sdsamler

i don't think anyone said a date yet, but a little birdie told me these are coming out in the beginning of June, around the 11th :D

bunnypoet

Coconut and Yuzu are on my list! I haven't used the Fix+ for a long time. These is a fun opportunity to give it another try.

lyseD

i don't think anyone said a date yet, but a little birdie told me these are coming out in the beginning of June, around the 11th :D
Thank you. I was just thinking June might be a light MAC month for me -- just two matte lipsticks. I guess I'll haul an old bag our from the purse cave and save my money for Fix +.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I'd like to try Coconut, Cucumber, and Yuzu. I'm not really a huge fan of lavender or rose scents.

lyseD

When I was discussing the new Fix +'s with my MA I mentioned how I want so many of them, she had a great suggestions. An energizing scent for the morning and a more relaxing scent for the evening. I love her.
heart.gif

mkoparanova

I've only started using Fix+ two months ago and I absolutely love it! I'm definitely picking up rose and coconut - two of my favourite scents!

MACina

I could never live without Fix+
th_e2cloud9.gif

And I will hoard these....even if it means that I need to buy another beauty fridge!

MACerette

I asked about this collection in a fss in Belgium and the MUA there seemed convinced that they will be perm???

Latest posts