MAC Prime Focus Discussion

Monsy

What do you think how does Illuminate one compare to Strobe lotion?

Here's a brief explanation of what color to chose:

A tinted skin primer formulated with soft-focus powders to help even out skin tone and add radiance. Lightweight and invisible, it goes on under foundation or powder for a naturally perfect look and subtle glow. Helps protect against pollution and UV rays. Available in four tints: Illuminate adds radiance to a sallow complexion; Neutralize calms a red, blotchy complexion; Adjust brightens dull skin; and Recharge adds a little "boost" to any dull complexion. Fragrance free.

Mac-Guy

I decided not to order online but try them out in store next week. I also have a feeling that Illuminate might be pretty close to the Strobe cream (i.e. added micro-glitter to give a radiant glow). I ordered the BB today as it seems that it won't hit the stores any time soon.

Mac-Guy

What's the price in the UK/Canada? In the US, it's the same as for the Beauty Balm (30 USD). Although this seems to be at the high end (for MAC), I still think it's a fair price as I know that it will last me for at least six months if I use it daily.

OctoberViolet

I'm interested in Illuminate and the pressed powder. Question. Can I mix illuminate with my moisturizer? Or should I just use it by itself? Sorry. My first time trying a primer.
hmm.gif

LMD84

What's the price in the UK/Canada? In the US, it's the same as for the Beauty Balm (30 USD). Although this seems to be at the high end (for MAC), I still think it's a fair price as I know that it will last me for at least six months if I use it daily.
i'm not sure yet. i guess we shall find out when it launches. the bb cream is £21 though :)

Mac-Guy

It's been up on Pro since last Sunday, so it might pop up on the regular site soon. I don't think that reviews will particularly helpful for this product unless you have the same complexion and skin issues as the reviewer. Thus, hopefully, we will see a variety of people reviewing the skin enhancers.

LMD84

It's been up on Pro since last Sunday, so it might pop up on the regular site soon. I don't think that reviews will particularly helpful for this product unless you have the same complexion and skin issues as the reviewer. Thus, hopefully, we will see a variety of people reviewing the skin enhancers.
well lets hope so! that is what specktra is for of course!