MAC Primed For Perfection Discussion

shontay07108

So from the looks of it, these things definitely won't be replacing my YSL Touche Eclat, but I do want to try it out. I am interested in the golden one.

Monsy

I think Light boost would work for NC20. This alone would not do much for under eye darknes. You need thicker concealer and then some highlight on top.

Janice

[quote name="Winthrop44" url="/forum/thread/173296/mac-primed-for-perfection-discussion/60#post_2098790"]Does anyone know anything about the Vibrancy Eye Primer?[/quote] From the Q&A : How does Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye work? What are its main ingredients? Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye immediately improves radiance and clarity around the eye area with the following main ingredients: Vitamin C Complex with Melannite (K3 aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate and 2CME ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate) serves as a brightening agent and antioxidant. The anti-angiogenics phytosphingosine, glycosaminoglycans and gingko biloba help strengthen skin. For optics, a cocktail of light reflective pearls in multiple colours renders the maximum skin-enhancing effect. A range of peptides – sweet orange extract, red algae extract, caffeine and sucrose – soothes and depuffs the eye area, while glycerin, trehalose, sodium hyaluronate and shea butter add up to a powerful combination of moisturizers and emollients. Over time, this combination of ingredients can brighten the appearance of dark circles, reduce puffiness and add moisture around the delicate eye area.

sailordom

I'm waiting on reviews for these, too.

I've really been wanting the YSL one, but I don't know how these ones compare.

martiangurll

If it has SPF 15 or higher, it would be soemthing to try. Otherwise I assume they don't really care about any "anti-aging" because SPF is the best anti-aging that current exists. But thanks, I could try it...I am currently using the Olay skin cream with a "touch" of concealer because it is a great moisturizer and its safe for my delicate eyeball area...

LMD84

this collection went on the uk site yesterday however i've not bought anything yet! i want the pen thing but not sure what colour to get. when more reviews start coming out then i will buy one. i didn't want to spend £17 on something that could potentially be rubbish!

martiangurll

this collection went on the uk site yesterday however i've not bought anything yet! i want the pen thing but not sure what colour to get. when more reviews start coming out then i will buy one. i didn't want to spend £17 on something that could potentially be rubbish!
Well, and I bet Quite Cute is draining the wallet instead. I think the line filler is supposed to be pretty darn good though, not rubbish but if these are perm, there's no rush...

LMD84

Well, and I bet Quite Cute is draining the wallet instead. I think the line filler is supposed to be pretty darn good though, not rubbish but if these are perm, there's no rush...
this is also true! lol!
blush-anim-cl.gif

chromatrix

I would love some reviews of the under eye cream because nothing besides cold spoons & concealer has helped my bags or circles yet.

Gorgeous

I'm interested in both products, the highlight pen and the primer. Who doesn't want bright non-cakey well moisturized undereyes?
peace2.gif
I have undereye circles from hell and little lines as well.. which sucks seeing how I'm only 23.

LMD84

I'm interested in both products, the highlight pen and the primer. Who doesn't want bright non-cakey well moisturized undereyes?
peace2.gif
I have undereye circles from hell and little lines as well.. which sucks seeing how I'm only 23.
exactly! i want a fresh face! lol!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I ordered the pink Highlighter pen today, I'm excited to try it out. Hope it will be here tomorrow.