MAC Pro Longwear (PLW Nourishing Waterproof Foundation) (May 7)

Misato-san

I'm so curious about both stuff, I can't wait to try them in a store next week in Rome! <3
Is there anyone who has inci for both stuff?
I'd like to check if there's something I'm allergic to if someone can provide them (thank you! XD)...

khhmakeup

I've been wearing NW20 for the last week now (or so) and I really love the finish and longevity of it. Does anyone else find NW 20 lighter than normal? It still matches my skin colour, but something seemed off.

Mac-Guy

I've been wearing NW20 for the last week now (or so) and I really love the finish and longevity of it. Does anyone else find NW 20 lighter than normal? It still matches my skin colour, but something seemed off.
It runs more like NW18. Same goes for NW15, which is more in line with NW13. HTH

Consuela327

Im a nc44 I use matchmaster 6 in the winter and 7 in the summer after I get a tan picked up this foundation in NC45 and im in love. It stayed on all day now thinking about going back to pick up the powder but not sure if dark or another color would work for me. Also does anyone have the 135 brush? and do I need it?

khhmakeup

Im a nc44 I use matchmaster 6 in the winter and 7 in the summer after I get a tan picked up this foundation in NC45 and im in love. It stayed on all day now thinking about going back to pick up the powder but not sure if dark or another color would work for me. Also does anyone have the 135 brush? and do I need it?
I grabbed the 135 brush... to me, personally, I don't reach for it at all. I love using my Make Up For Ever 122 brush for powdering my face so I guess I haven't really given it a fair chance.

Consuela327

I grabbed the 135 brush... to me, personally, I don't reach for it at all. I love using my Make Up For Ever 122 brush for powdering my face so I guess I haven't really given it a fair chance.
Thanks for letting me know, im off to look up the MUFE 122 brush.

montREALady

Got samples of NC50 & NW45 foundations today...we'll see.
Wore NW45 today, first thing I said is it's too red. Once I put on the rest of my makeup it looked fine though. Coverage is good, used my bb for application. I didn't test the waterproof part. Don't think I need to rush to buy it, I'm quite enjoying my EL Double Wear.

GucciGirl

Wore NW45 today, first thing I said is it's too red. Once I put on the rest of my makeup it looked fine though. Coverage is good, used my bb for application. I didn't test the waterproof part. Don't think I need to rush to buy it, I'm quite enjoying my EL Double Wear.
My co-worker said the same thing about NW45. I had her try the NC50 and she loved it. She just said that it came off all on her phone and everywhere.

montREALady

My co-worker said the same thing about NW45. I had her try the NC50 and she loved it. She just said that it came off all on her phone and everywhere.
I picked up NC50 too to try. Since the 90's I've been wearing NW45 Studio Fix and only recently I'm like, "This is not me". So another MAC girl told me go to NC43. I'm just lost with MAC and lost interest. I stopped using their studio fix for years and got one I think last year to dust over foundation.

patentg33k

I went to check out this foundation today at my local Mac. They were sold out of nearly all of the lighter shades. I'm typically NC15 to NC20, and the SA matched me to NW25. She made up a little sample. I knew that this runs a little different than other MAC shades so I really didn't question her. Also, this shade actually did look fine (not too cool/dark) when I first applied it. Now, it is quite a bit darker/warmer than my neck. This could be a color-shift oxidization. It happened quickly--within the first hour.

I've been wearing it for several hours so far. I applied two very, very thin layers, and achieved full coverage easily. This really hides everything.

I think I've over-applied it, because it's highlighting my pores and looks a bit artificial.

I have enough sample left over to give it another try tomorrow with sheerer coverage.

It's so humid today--this foundation does allows sweat to 'bead up.' The foundation doesn't seem to move under it at all---still holding strong. Because some of my summer is going to be spent in hot/humid areas, I'm sort of curious to keep trying with this foundation to see if I can make it work. But I'm left a little lost as to my shade. I'm tempted to try NC20, or NW20 if I can score another sample.

On a related note, I tried to buy the Timecheck primer but they were sold out of that as well.

Winthrop44

I went to check out this foundation today at my local Mac. They were sold out of nearly all of the lighter shades. I'm typically NC15 to NC20, and the SA matched me to NW25. She made up a little sample. I knew that this runs a little different than other MAC shades so I really didn't question her. Also, this shade actually did look fine (not too cool/dark) when I first applied it. Now, it is quite a bit darker/warmer than my neck. This could be a color-shift oxidization. It happened quickly--within the first hour.

I've been wearing it for several hours so far. I applied two very, very thin layers, and achieved full coverage easily. This really hides everything.

I think I've over-applied it, because it's highlighting my pores and looks a bit artificial.

I have enough sample left over to give it another try tomorrow with sheerer coverage.

It's so humid today--this foundation does allows sweat to 'bead up.' The foundation doesn't seem to move under it at all---still holding strong. Because some of my summer is going to be spent in hot/humid areas, I'm sort of curious to keep trying with this foundation to see if I can make it work. But I'm left a little lost as to my shade. I'm tempted to try NC20, or NW20 if I can score another sample.

On a related note, I tried to buy the Timecheck primer but they were sold out of that as well.
I'll be interested in hearing how you like it with sheerer coverage and if it oxidizes again. Hope not! I'm looking forward to trying the serum foundation that's coming out next month too.

pandorablack

I just bought this foundation and I LOVE it. I bought it in NW15. I asked the sales lady if it would be too dark (as I normally wear NW13) and she said it runs a shade light, and it does. I'd say it's a touch lighter than my Studio Fix NW13. The coverage is fantastic, I achieved full coverage easily, and it lasts all day. I even fell asleep with it on and none transferred onto my pillow. It feels totally weightless on the skin.

Here's a pic! It looks flawless on me. I used KVD Powder Foundation in Light 44 on top.

tirurit

I went to the counter and asked for a sample. I have worn it 4 or 5 times now and I loooooove it to bits. I have oily skin and have had a love/hate relationship with the regular PLW foundation. This one is everything that I had wished PLW was: lasting, doesn't disolve or move with my natural oil, much more natural looking, better colour match. It is everything!!