Mac Pro Palettes discussion

martiangurll

I cannot get over the price for the palette and the insert--it seems greedy to me. The product is lovely but I can get a Z palette with a clear top for so much less. Price with inserts is close to $40 and that is without any product in it. IDK. Will MAC phase out the old palettes?

erine1881

I cannot get over the price for the palette and the insert--it seems greedy to me.  The product is lovely but I can get a Z palette with a clear top for so much less.  Price with inserts is close to $40 and that is without any product in it.  IDK.  Will MAC phase out the old palettes?
They already have. You can no longer buy em online.

martiangurll

They already have. You can no longer buy em online.
so they force us to get the new ones.
jerkit.gif

BeautyByLele

I saw these double palettes in store today and they are nice BUT the palette when filled is very heavy. The display palette had 15 eyeshadows and six blushes. I think imma take my time and decide which palettes I should get.

meg_curls

So I went to purchase some eyeshadow pans tonight and the price is back up to $12! I'm confused since I ordered a couple last week for $10!!!

silentstorm143

Price change is crazy especially since I went on chat and asked about it I was told it 10 was the correct price change and not a fluke. Come on MAC get it together

ChosenOne

So I went to purchase some eyeshadow pans tonight and the price is back up to $12! I'm confused since I ordered a couple last week for $10!!!
censored.gif
!!!!!! When I first saw they were down to $10, I was going to stock up just in case they decided to switch it back, but when they said it was the correct new price, I decided to wait until I had more things I needed!
th_wallbash.gif
thmbdn.gif

pleasantmacabre

I just went to order too and they're 12$ , it never made sense to be 10$ anyway because then you're paying 5$ just to get it in a pot.. But I was fine with it lol ;(

Sarah Caron

The ocd side of me cant handle one side having an insert and the other side not.
Thanks for checking out my blog post! I much prefer the palette with no inserts, but I just wanted to show different options... I don't like how difficult it is to get the eyeshadows out with them.

Audrey C

The thickness of the new palettes make them a skip for me. I have two full e/s palettes and one new old style. I never bothered with the blush palettes because I always have to touch up my blush during the day so I need to keep them as singles so I can travel easily with them.

Latest posts