Mac Pro Palettes discussion

ChosenOne

Uhhh did anyone else notice the price of the pro palette refills went DOWN??? I'm a little confused, definitely happy, and a little annoyed because I just ordered a couple when it was still priced at $12 each! Now they're $10
pompom.gif
This almost makes me want to break my no-buy so I can get a bunch at the cheaper price.

Copperhead

Uhhh did anyone else notice the price of the pro palette refills went DOWN??? I'm a little confused, definitely happy, and a little annoyed because I just ordered a couple when it was still priced at $12 each! Now they're $10
pompom.gif
This almost makes me want to break my no-buy so I can get a bunch at the cheaper price.
Didn't even notice. Too busy fussing about the $1 increase of the brow gels. LOL.

martiangurll

drinks.gif
for nerding out, because I need to do the same thing, I have about 12 or so e/s in pot that need to be depotted. I always get so paranoid right before a session but the OCD high I get from the finished products is so worth it.
PINKS/PURPLES:

YELLOWS/GREENS/BLUES:

Can't wait to create fresh new ones with more shades of each color and even better organization!
clapping.gif
For all you nerds providing palette p0rn

ChosenOne

drinks.gif
for nerding out, because I need to do the same thing, I have about 12 or so e/s in pot that need to be depotted. I always get so paranoid right before a session but the OCD high I get from the finished products is so worth it.
clapping.gif
For all you nerds providing palette p0rn
This is why I need this forum. People understand me here!!
friends.gif
I get a little happy just planning out where I'm going to put each e/s in each palette (and a little upset if I can't figure out a good place for one because I hate it when one looks out of place, but we won't go there, haha). Ideally I want all the light shades on top, medium shades in the middle row, and darkest in the bottom row. But we'll see how that works out once I can get more palettes and start putting them together. It would help if they would get the palette case itself (not the insert) back in stock!

sss215

Uhhh did anyone else notice the price of the pro palette refills went DOWN???  I'm a little confused, definitely happy, and a little annoyed because I just ordered a couple when it was still priced at $12 each!  Now they're $10   :pompom:   This almost makes me want to break my no-buy so I can get a bunch at the cheaper price.
Great! That's good because seriously, I can buy a Mac Pro palette, skip the eye shadow insert and then fill it up with inglot shadows which are 6 bucks a pop. $10.00 is a little more in line price with that, especially with the amount you get. MUFE's pans are $15.00, but you get 2.5g with theirs as oppose to MAC's 1.5g. So $10.00 is about right. I'm glad the price is a little lower too since the actual palettes with inserts are $12.00 more than what they used to be. for now i'm done buying mac pans for personal use but i want to start building a palette of neutrals because people are asking me to do their makeup. I figure a good way to start is with neutrals and for pops of color I'll use pigments.

honey on boost

the labels are on sticer paper, they blend in fine and match the black of the palette the flash just makes them look horrible

I also added a pic of my palettes above :)
Awesome shadow collection! Love the way you labeled them. I need to do something similar.

luvlydee

since everyone is sharing palettes i wanted to share mine! lol

NEUTRALS ( i actually have a quad with 4 more neutrals)

BLUES/GREENS

ORANGES/YELLOW

PINKS/BERRIES/PURPLES

i plan on filling up my orange palette with these upcoming collections

Mac4Megan

Just made some extra cash depotting all my moms shadows and putting them in one of my old style palettes for her. Putting the $$ towards Archie tmrw! :)

kimibos

video showing the double palettes : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSi6g3jlLW0

i kind of really want them.
icon_eek.gif

GlamQueen21

I am happy that MAC's eyeshadows in pan are $10.00!! I plan to order 5 eyeshadows in pan form soon! I'm sad that the eyeshadow palette on MAC's website is still on coming soon!

ChosenOne

icon_eek.gif
Thanks for sharing this! I've been curious how exactly those were going to work. Not sure how I feel about them yet though...

luvlydee

icon_eek.gif
Thanks for the link. Im glad i didnt wait i dont like the double palette.

and as for the shadows being $10 the rest of the empty spaces i have in my palette is for LE eyeshadows only now only because i dont really feel the need to get any more of macs perm eyeshadows

pemily

hmmm!! if the price of the pro palette e/s dropped in the states heres hoping they follow suit in Australia, they are $26 a piece here!!

Mac4Megan

The es pans dropped in Canada too. $14-$12. I crossed my fingers and checked the blush pans too, but no such luck.

silentstorm143

info: Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Lisa. How may I assist you?
LH: Hello Lisa i just had a very wuick question the price change on the eyeshadow pro pans is that a fluke or is that the genuine new price?
Lisa: Hello LH.
Lisa: I am happy to assist. It is the new price.
LH: thank you very much for the information I just wasnt sure if the price decrease was in error or that was the new price
Lisa: My pleasure!
LH: have a lovely day
LH: thank you again
Lisa: Have a great day!

Just got off of chat about the pro pan price change. Regarding the new palettes how easy or hard is it to rearrange the shadows or blushes in the insert