Mac Pro Palettes discussion

Copperhead

Do you happen to know why? Are they discontinuing them already?

I went ahead and got the single and double and insert.
Sorry but I have no idea. It could just be a price reduction. Could be a mistake. Could be permanent. I guess we'll know in due time. The pan shadows are $2 cheaper too.

Lipstickdiva420

It is legit I called my pro store in Las Vegas and she said it was permanent I asked were they coming out with new ones or some and she said no just lowered the price :)
wow ALRIGHT!!!!! I'm still shocked of the face that mac has lowered the price of the palette so much lol.

That1980sGirl

My name is Marci. How may I assist you?
maddy: hi, Is the price decrease on the pro palettes a permanent thing ?
Marci: Hi Maddy! Yes, it's permanent.
maddy: Wow thank you
Marci: You're welcome
maddy: is it also going to be in stores or online only?
Marci: The price decrease should be available in the stores as well.
maddy: Thanks

I guess it's permanent. I'm glad i didn't buy any before the price decrease

kimbunney

That's nice. I like the pans went down as well. It's so many times we see the price increase so its nice to see a decrease.

GoldenGirl

I won't be purchasing any, because I don't really *need* them at the moment, but am I the only one who totally doesn't trust Mac? LOL! Since when do they LOWER prices? Something's up! But I'm a NYer and a natural skeptic, so I'm like hmmmmm... Still pretty cool tho. Get em while you can ladies!!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Wow, I can't believe those US prices! A single one is 24 Euro here, one insert 11,50. And we don't have the double palette, I don't even want to know how much that would be. I'll try to get a CP for a double one + 2 inserts, those prices are too good to be true, lol.

KaysWays

wow ALRIGHT!!!!! I'm still shocked of the face that mac has lowered the price of the palette so much lol.
Me too I've already ordered 4 palettes just in case they hiked the prices back up. Last 3 were ordered last night after 6 and this morning already had shipping info so I'm happy.
Anyone else notice the hk on the site is in the fall packaging already?
even if it was available I wouldn't order it because they'll turn around and hold your money til Christmas LOL

Lipstickdiva420

I won't be purchasing any, because I don't really *need* them at the moment, but am I the only one who totally doesn't trust Mac? LOL! Since when do they LOWER prices? Something's up! But I'm a NYer and a natural skeptic, so I'm like hmmmmm... Still pretty cool tho. Get em while you can ladies!!!
lmfao I know right you never see no price decrease in NY.

xlisaa

I wasn't going to get this, but I think I just might now since I'm going to go to the store tomorrow anyway lol.

jennyap

Effing hell, that is one heck of a price drop. If it really is perm (hooray for Mac doing the decent thing if it is!), I sure as hell hope they reduce the prices elsewhere in the world too, or I'll be pissed (or CPing all my palettes from now on!)

CydYoshi

Lucky you !
icon_eek.gif

Why on earth is it so expensive in Belgium ?

Single pro palette : 19.50 €
Double pro palette : 31 €
Insert : 12 €

Hope that it will decrease here too. :)