Mac Pro Palettes discussion

BeautyByLele

So far 1out of 3 of my orders have shipped ! If this price is reflected in store as well I might go and get the empty palettes for the bigger eyeshadow because I don't see them online.

LV2EVOLVE

I wonder if this has anything to do with a beauty blogger that tweeted MAC and complained about how ridiculous the pricing was. Go girl! They forwarded her complaint too.

allthingsglam

Okay I know this has nothing to do with this thread but someone mention that at the cco store they had archie girl stuff they had the lipgloss the palette and the mascara all the nail polish the bag I didn't get any as I didn't like archie girl but I was looking for daddy little girl ls which they didnt have any of the lipsticks back from a Long day of shopping I really want to know about these palettes if perm I don't have to rush to get them also do anybody know if the lafemme blushes and eyeshadow will fit in these?

Richelle83

Okay I know this has nothing to do with this thread but someone mention that at the cco store they had archie girl stuff they had the lipgloss the palette and the mascara all the nail polish the bag I didn't get any as I didn't like archie girl but I was looking for daddy little girl ls which they didnt have any of the lipsticks back from a Long day of shopping I really want to know about these palettes if perm I don't have to rush to get them also do anybody know if the lafemme blushes and eyeshadow will fit in these?
The part about the CCO please post that in the particular CCO thread you're referring to.

La Femme blushes/shadows are smaller than MAC's blushes but larger than the eyeshadows. So either get a Z palette or one like this palette.

allthingsglam

The part about the CCO please post that in the particular CCO thread you're referring to. La Femme blushes/shadows are smaller than MAC's blushes but larger than the eyeshadows. So either get a Z palette or one like this palette.
Okay I thought someone else had mention it in this thread but I sure will thanks for the info

smileyt06

I've got two of the old palettes and one new single palette. I don't like the new one's bulkiness and wish that MAC had just put a clear lid on the old palette instead.
I know I wish they had the old ones still so it could match with the others I have

P

pockykami

The magnet on my double palette is failing me. I'm not using inserts, but I think I'm going to have to get them. 1/2 of my shadows are pans and the other 1/2 are depots where I applied my own magnets. They are all falling out of the inverted side. All of them. The more i travel, the worse it gets. It's like the magnet gets weaker and weaker every day. At this point I don't mind buying inserts, but going from 48 to 30 shadows with inserts; I'm going to have to buy more palettes too. I'll stick to single palettes from now on so i can keep them insert free. Now I have to do my whole system over. The Double palette was fine without inserts at first, but out here in these freelance streets, no bueno!
Just curious- do the palettes work like others, inglot and z palettes? If so, you can remove the magnets from the back of the pans and use metal stickers that they sell on beautylish, makeupgeek, and zpalette.com. This what I do for my mac shadows that I store in zpalettes. It works much better then the magnets.

rebeccagrand

im about to place an order for some pans and palettes and the mac site says its being updated...so maybe they're changing the prices back :(