Mac Pro Palettes discussion

pleasantmacabre

We're the inserts always 2$? They're even 2$ on the Canadian site. I'm ordered a double palette and 2 singles .. Nobody hates the doubles right? Lol

Copperhead

Yes it has to be because I NEVER see mac ever have a sale lol.
I remember telling my husband once that MAC never has sales, mainly because they don't have to! LOL! People buy MAC like it's on sale everyday.
lol.gif

Copperhead

So true lol and they always have collections coming out so no need for a sale.
I do think it would be kind of cool if they had these types of "price reductions" at least twice a year though. At least on regular permanent items. Even if they did it randomly without a set date, it would be fun.

erine1881

P Oh get out I didn't know they were originally $25. No wonder I was stalling LOL. Shoot maybe I should order 2 more if thats the case. I know the refills were $12 so I figured $10 was reasonable.
Yeah the single and double palettes were $18 and $25. As far as the shadow pans, the did drop em down to $10 a few months back, but then popped em back up to $12, but a friend of mine who still works for mac said that this is a permanent price reduction, iirc. So no worries there.
We're the inserts always 2$? They're even 2$ on the Canadian site. I'm ordered a double palette and 2 singles .. Nobody hates the doubles right? Lol
No, they used to be $9.

butterflyeyes

A friend already got her shipping notice and she ordered nothing but palettes and inserts.
IF it's an error then it's one MAC will have to eat (unless they intercept packages). A friend of mine also got her shipping notice today and all she ordered was palettes and inserts. I finally placed my order about an hour ago. Although I'm not a huge fan of the new palettes they are fine for my personal use and at this price plus discount I'll make them work lol

nana91

I just called my local Mac store and the MUA said that the eyeshadows were $ 10 and that the palettes and pans were $8 and $2, so maybe the price changes are permanent.

Latest posts