Mac Pro Palettes discussion

Richelle83

I just called my local Mac store and the MUA said that the eyeshadows were $ 10 and that the palettes and pans were $8 and $2, so maybe the price changes are permanent.
Yeah there is no IF in this. I'm pretty sure they are doing this on purpose and this will be the perm price from now on.

MACina

jawdrop.gif
.....here in Germany a refill is 14,50 Euros (about $19)!!!
I just called my local Mac store and the MUA said that the eyeshadows were $ 10 and that the palettes and pans were $8 and $2, so maybe the price changes are permanent.

Copperhead

Well damn, I'm glad it's 'permanent' because if it wasn't, MAC would surely be correcting the mistakes by now. Gee whiz.
oh.gif

Pssst, in other words, no need to alert MAC about it.

TwistedFaith

Thanks so much for the alert Kaysways! I needed to go on a depoting frenzy for upcoming collections (*cough* retro matte) but didn't have enough for the pricier inserts/palettes...but now I do! *hugs*

Prettypackages

I ordered two double palettes and two eyeshadow inserts. (have to budget) if they are this way on Friday, I'm definitely ordering more. Thanks for the heads up ladies.

pleasantmacabre

I ordered 2 single palettes and a double , I would have never bought them had the price not been decreased so low lol cause I still use my old ones and had no intentions of getting new ones , if its perm then oh well got em all now just incase ;P

smileyt06

Maybe they reduced them b/c they are making more with better magnets? 
That's what I was thinking too but truthfully I heard its hard to get the inserts out once in. But ill find a way to learn to get it out more comfortably. Plus I don't think ill ever hit pan on nothing blush or eyeshadow wise

Carro

I've got two of the old palettes and one new single palette. I don't like the new one's bulkiness and wish that MAC had just put a clear lid on the old palette instead.

KaysWays

I love Heaux it is my fave out if the three lippies that came out in this collection. I bought a BU sold it and then bought another BU. I think I might need to get one more for good measure! I also hope a similar color comes out in the Retro Matte collection.
Heaux is my fave too!!! I got a BU during the restock but they way I've been wearing it I might have to BU my BU lol
i'm loving ririboy and heaux.   Love this formula 
Yeah even with all the headaches w this collection I love all of my lippies!
Forreal ! I already placed an order... If its still like that tomorrow I'll place another order
I placed another order today just for 3 more palettes.
I remember telling my husband once that MAC never has sales, mainly because they don't have to! LOL! People buy MAC like it's on sale everyday. 
lol.gif
I do think it would be kind of cool if they had these types of "price reductions" at least twice a year though. At least on regular permanent items. Even if they did it randomly without a set date, it would be fun.
That's what they should do. I was patrolling the site last night looking for any other deals lol.
Yeah the single and double palettes were $18 and $25. As far as the shadow pans, the did drop em down to $10 a few months back, but then popped em back up to $12, but a friend of mine who still works for mac said that this is a permanent price reduction, iirc. So no worries there. No, they used to be $9.
Ok cool so I don't have to worry about filling te palette. My CP order did include handwritten, soft brown, brown script, espresso and rice paper but I think that's enough for now. The only Mac shadows I have is in a quad. Once I go pro I will start to fill my palettes more
Maybe they reduced them b/c they are making more with better magnets? 
makes sense. I heard a lot of people complain about the newer palettes. I do like te see through top though

destine2grow

There's no way a quad is the same price as a single AND a double! Someone is gonna catch on to it. Better stock up on them while you can! As soon as they notice it, you know they'll cancel your orders!
This is exactly what I want to do but I don't want to pull funds from my savings :( I really hope the prices are the same slime Friday.
I do think it would be kind of cool if they had these types of "price reductions" at least twice a year though. At least on regular permanent items. Even if they did it randomly without a set date, it would be fun.
I agree
Yeah the single and double palettes were $18 and $25. As far as the shadow pans, the did drop em down to $10 a few months back, but then popped em back up to $12, but a friend of mine who still works for mac said that this is a permanent price reduction, iirc. So no worries there. No, they used to be $9.
I hope she is right! I am so anxious now! I might have to order before Friday.

BeautyByLele

Destine2grow- if u can get the money from ur savings now and put it RIGHT back on Friday. Cuz they might not stay this price for long

Latest posts