Mac Pro Palettes discussion

Shellcat

I am going to start by depotting my MES...I don't think I want my MSF depotted.

But just wow. Awesome instructional video on depotting the mineralized products, thanks for sharing Yazmin!

Yazmin

I am going to start by depotting my MES...I don't think I want my MSF depotted.

But just wow. Awesome instructional video on depotting the mineralized products, thanks for sharing Yazmin!
You're welcome Shellcat! Dustin Hunter has one from two years ago showing the same process: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lw8v_yIhMo&feature=plcp (starts at 1:49).

One of these days I will attempt this, probably using Rare Find as my guinea pig since I wouldn't be as concerned if I messed that up.

skratikans

Thanks for the info! It was so helpful. I own a few z palletes myself and love them but I'm worried about traveling with them as they are made out of cardboard and I am scared of destroying them. I didnted know they came out with the dome palette... I wish Mac could do something similar in plastic.

Shellcat

Yes, they have a dome palette now. They just came out with it a few months ago.

http://www.zpalette.com/wposc/product_info.php?products_id=60&osCsid=mhni8v4r4caia2vr3tvh870s43

Thanks for the info! It was so helpful. I own a few z palletes myself and love them but I'm worried about traveling with them as they are made out of cardboard and I am scared of destroying them. I didnted know they came out with the dome palette... I wish Mac could do something similar in plastic.

skratikans

Yes, they have a dome palette now. They just came out with it a few months ago.

http://www.zpalette.com/wposc/product_info.php?products_id=60&osCsid=mhni8v4r4caia2vr3tvh870s43
Thanks for the link!! Wow they have really added some more palettes since I last looked. I'm digging this new dome palette! Mac better hurry up and show us some pics or I may end up with these, lol.

Lisianthus

If these new MAC pro palettes have 2 tiers to them, I wonder if they will be tall enough to accomodate mineralize depots? Very curious now.

Shellcat

Me too! I love Z Palettes, actually BETTER **GASP** than the current MAC palettes.

I have traveled with them many times and have had no issues whatsoever. LOVE my Z Palettes!

Thanks for the link!! Wow they have really added some more palettes since I last looked. I'm digging this new dome palette! Mac better hurry up and show us some pics or I may end up with these, lol.

skratikans

Me too! I love Z Palettes, actually BETTER **GASP** than the current MAC palettes.

I have traveled with them many times and have had no issues whatsoever. LOVE my Z Palettes!
My sister destroyed her palettes with travel...then again, she would toss hers in a bag...after a few travels they looked terrible...the film was coming apart..looked like a sad palette. After seeing hers...I was worried mine might look like that- how do you pack yours for travel? - sorry for the silly question.

Shellcat

I don't throw them in my bag, that's for sure! LOL! I put them in my carry on, I usually carry two or three palettes with me.
One for blushes and the rest for e/s. I just put my palettes in my makeup case and put that in my carry on. I have NEVER checked in the luggage they are in, no way would I do that.

My sister destroyed her palettes with travel...then again, she would toss hers in a bag...after a few travels they looked terrible...the film was coming apart..looked like a sad palette. After seeing hers...I was worried mine might look like that- how do you pack yours for travel? - sorry for the silly question.

skratikans

I don't throw them in my bag, that's for sure!  LOL!  I put them in my carry on, I usually carry two or three palettes with me.  One for blushes and the rest for e/s.  I just put my palettes in my makeup case and put that in my carry on.  I have NEVER checked in the luggage they are in, no way would I do that. 
Thanks for the advice! I have never thought to use them to store brushes for travel... Awesome suggestion!

Mac-Guy

Still not on Pro!
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif

pemily

Lol I made the air hostesses life hell last week I carried my mu on, took 10 mins to put in overhead, holding everyone behind me up! Then I asked the hostess to take it down so I could put it near my feet lol My fiancée was seated separate (think he was happy for that!) as when I turned around he was just shaking his head haha

Mac-Guy

Here's the deal: This is a MAC Pro launch, scheduled for release next Monday. The palette inserts with the 24 and 12 wells will launch only at MAC Pro, though the blush, eye shadow and large palettes will be available at both MAC Pro and MAC stores.

Mac-Guy

WHY are there no pictures anywhere!!?? I'm so impatient.
There are usually not a lot of images for Pro releases except for the products shots on the website. We will see them next week on the Pro website (and on the regular for the "regular" palettes).

Edelmc

Here's the deal: This is a MAC Pro launch, scheduled for release next Monday. The palette inserts with the 24 and 12 wells will launch only at MAC Pro, though the blush, eye shadow and large palettes will be available at both MAC Pro and MAC stores.
When you say wells do you mean for lipsticks etc?

Latest posts