Mac Pro Palettes discussion

Spikesmom

sigh.gif

There are usually not a lot of images for Pro releases except for the products shots on the website. We will see them next week on the Pro website (and on the regular for the "regular" palettes).

KMQE716

Quote:Originally Posted by skratikans

Does anyone on here depot their MSFs?

i tried with an eyeshadow once (mineralized) n it just crumbled :(

Edelmc

Here's the deal: This is a MAC Pro launch, scheduled for release next Monday. The palette inserts with the 24 and 12 wells will launch only at MAC Pro, though the blush, eye shadow and large palettes will be available at both MAC Pro and MAC stores.
I am looking forward to seeing photos of these because I am still slightly confused. For the pro store only items i am picturing palettes like the z palettes which allow you to put any size of pan in but you can use both sides of the palettes and they open like a book. If you want your palettes to look more like traditional palettes then you buy the inserts seperately (12 pan insert for each side of the palette)- is this what they are going to be like and if so then what are the new palettes that are going to be available in standard mac stores are going to be like?

princess sarah

I went through that as well when i travelled to melbourne, I packed my makeup bag and it went through the scanner and the thought i had a knife because of my spatula... they pulled my whole case apart on the other side of the counter!!! I was having a FIT watching them yelling at them to be careful with my kit.

Here's the deal: This is a MAC Pro launch, scheduled for release next Monday. The palette inserts with the 24 and 12 wells will launch only at MAC Pro, though the blush, eye shadow and large palettes will be available at both MAC Pro and MAC stores.

Mac-Guy

I went through that as well when i travelled to melbourne, I packed my makeup bag and it went through the scanner and the thought i had a knife because of my spatula... they pulled my whole case apart on the other side of the counter!!! I was having a FIT watching them yelling at them to be careful with my kit.

I really like the sound of these even tho all of my shadows are OCD Mac Cases... would almost feel like a colour story every time u open your palette and flip the insert... I think I could go with these to start my next round of depotted shadow palettes

Sounds like a plan!
eyelove.gif

KarmaB

Oh wow, I wish I hadn't read this thread the suspense is killing me now. I would love the option to hold more than 15 without taking out the insert. I'm not crazy about z palettes though. They just look unorganized to me.

I just spoke with someone on chat and she said that they were only going to release the PRO lip palettes?? & that they would be coming out in August...

Mac-Guy

I just spoke with someone on chat and she said that they were only going to release the PRO lip palettes?? & that they would be coming out in August...
Oh dear. I sensed there would be a delay.
icon_eek.gif
Let's hope the MAC Live Chat person is wrong (wouldn't be the first time).

Latest posts