Mac Pro Palettes discussion

martiangurll

Will they still have the old style palettes also or does this mean I can get some at a discount at the usual places when the new ones appear???

skratikans

The suspense is killing me!!!!!! We are soooo close to the release date and still no pics...uggh

I have a drawer full of blushes and MSFs that I have thought about depotting...but that would kill me...I have considered getting a muji to store them instead

Mac-Guy

Aww :( I want pictures!
It makes me wonder if the release has been postponed as these babies should be in the Pro store by now. Oh well... MAC is pretty inconsisten with Pro releases (from super early to very late), so everything is still possible.

Edelmc

Paparazziboy- can you clarify how these palettes will look...will they be 2 layers on top of one another or do you open up the palette like a book and have shadows on either side. There also seems to be a bit on confusion about the lid being clear- have you seen these in person. Any info you have is greatly appreciated

paparazziboy

i have not seen them in person as they didnt have them at my training but was told still solid black and they will open like a book and have the divider in the middle. and the inserts for them some are pro only like the 24 insert

Edelmc

i have not seen them in person as they didnt have them at my training but  was told still solid black and they will open like a book and have the divider in the middle. and the inserts for them some are pro only like the 24 insert 
Thanks. What do you mean by insert? How will they be sold at normal stores?

paparazziboy

it will just be a case you will have to purchase what insert you want for shadow or blushes to go inside to customize it some will be available in normal mac store and other only on pro. that is all i know

Shellcat

I love depotting my eyeshadows and blushes...I have that down! LOL!

Although, when it comes to the mineralized stuff, I just am not brave enough to venture into depotting these yet. They are just SO fragile.

Does anyone on here depot their MSFs?

Yazmin

I love depotting my eyeshadows and blushes...I have that down! LOL!

Although, when it comes to the mineralized stuff, I just am not brave enough to venture into depotting these yet. They are just SO fragile.
MakeupByLeinaBaaaby posted a video today about depotting MSFs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAnsL2gsrjM. Tutorial begins at 3:40.

I wonder if there's a foolproof way to depot these without having to destroy the insert.

Shellcat

THANK YOU! Going to check that video out right now!
thmbup.gif

MakeupByLeinaBaaaby posted a video today about depotting MSFs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAnsL2gsrjM. Tutorial begins at 3:40.

I wonder if there's a foolproof way to depot these without having to destroy the insert.