Mac Pro Palettes discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think I'll get one single-sided one, but with all the collections coming out that purchase will have to wait.

bulbasaur359

Ok, this might be a stupid question but will the new palettes have the same pan size as the old ones? So, if I wanted to get the current 15 pan and fill as I buy instead of all at once I'd be able to do that right? Don't think they would change the size of the eyeshadows as that would take too much work but you never know. Thanks.

Mac-Guy

Thank you so much Mac-Guy! These will also be for the blushes correct?
Inserts are 6 for blushes or 15 for e/s (same as before). I guess you can use on the single palettes without the inserts to fit larger sizes (though you could do this with the old palettes if you take out the insert).

skratikans

I don't know if anyone can answer this atm, but can you fit baked/mineralized products into these? Im assuming depth hasn't changed?

princess sarah

YAH! Thankyou so much for posting up pictures!! I have been waiting and waitng for these before I start depotting.

Now I need to work out if I want the double inserts or single... hhmmmmm

whats everyone else grabbing

OhSoJaded

How much is the double sided pro palette wo the insert ?
If this post is accurate http://www.specktra.net/t/179578/mac-pro-palettes-july-2012

Palettes $18(USD)/ $21.50(CAD)
Pro Palette Large/ Single
Pro Palette Large/ Duo

Inserts $9(USD)/ $11(CAD)
Pro Palette Eye Shadow x15
Pro Palette Blush x6
Pro Palette Customize x12 (PRO ONLY)
Pro Palette Customize x24 (PRO ONLY)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The double-sided one is $25, the single-sided $18, the inserts $9. (USD)

I guess the Euro prices will be quite expensive.
ohboy.gif

OhSoJaded

The double-sided one is $25, the single-sided $18, the inserts $9.

I guess the Euro prices will be quite expensive.
ohboy.gif
Bah, it's $25 for the double sided one (in the US)? Plus insert? Hmm. Need to evaluate how many I need...and get my depotting party started.

skratikans

it looks like the separator is clear and the outside is black plastic...I hope we can see some reviews soon...I may be leaning towards the dome z palette

romi79_2008

I wonder if the inserts from the old palettes fit the new ones, I have 4 of those and I consider buying a double one so i can fit my neutrals into 1 palette

Latest posts