Mac Pro Palettes discussion

jetjet

I cracked and brought two more old ones, I'm single handedly pulling the US out of the recession (on holiday
cooldude.gif
) so i need something to put all my new shadows in :D

Nubia136

Hi Mac-Guy: I tried the code and this is what I got: The offer code protrendfall is not valid. I checked the messages, to be sure, and I did not receive that code. BTW, I am a pro member.

OhSoJaded

I don't think they're available yet. Mac-Guy and GlamQueen didn't know of a release date as of a day or so ago.

PixieDancer

You actually have to order a fall trend palette (either eye or lip) to qualify for the PRO free shipping code.

Mac-Guy

Hi Mac-Guy: I tried the code and this is what I got: The offer code protrendfall is not valid. I checked the messages, to be sure, and I did not receive that code. BTW, I am a pro member.
Pixie is correct, you have to order a Pro Fall Trend palette, otherwise the code won't work.

I'm not sure why you didn't get a email. Usually, I get new codes once or twice a month.

honey on boost

You actually have to order a fall trend palette (either eye or lip) to qualify for the PRO free shipping code.
TY! I just used it on my by request order. Shipping would have came out to $9 so I figured I would add the lip palette just to get the free shipping. It made sense in my mind somehow lol

Mac-Guy

TY! I just used it on my by request order. Shipping would have came out to $9 so I figured I would add the lip palette just to get the free shipping. It made sense in my mind somehow lol
I'm glad it worked out for you. And the lip palette is gorgeous!

skratikans

Are the new palettes still set to come out on the 8th? It's so odd how there are no more updates besides delays

skratikans

From what I understood they were supposed to come out July 15th and then I remember someone stating they would be pushed back to Aug 8th...and now I'm not sure if they aren't pushed back again

DanceLovesMAC

The ladies at my pro store said they were expecting them in the next couple of weeks. But then again who knows when they will actually come.

Nubia136

I see. I will try again with the Pro Fall Palette. I get emails from them all the time also. I wonder if I missed it somehow. I usually watch for free shipping codes. Thanks for letting me know.