Mac Pro Palettes discussion

Edelmc

I am still very excited about these. This collection and the shade & sculpt part of the face&body collection are the 2 things I am really looking forward to in the up and coming collections. The only thing I would say is Mac's wording is a bit annoying...if I hear clear lid then I picture lid of palette not divider! The pictures have been very helpful-thank you

Icecaramellatte

I wonder if you can take the black top off and leave the clear divider/lid on if you don't plan on traveling with the palette. That way you don't have to open the top to see the colors. Hmmm. I need more pics. But I'm so grateful for the pic that we have.

skratikans

I am still very excited about these. This collection and the shade & sculpt part of the face&body collection are the 2 things I am really looking forward to in the up and coming collections. The only thing I would say is Mac's wording is a bit annoying...if I hear clear lid then I picture lid of palette not divider! The pictures have been very helpful-thank you
Yup, my thoughts exactly!

jetjet

Hmm I was keen for the double so all my neutrals were in one palette, but $43!?! I could buy three of the old ones for that price I guess I'll wait to see them irl Thanks for the photos guys :)

Mac-Guy

Thanks for the photos guys
smiles.gif
The price is crazy when you add it up.

MRV

I'm in no hurry buying these. I seldom buy perm e/s and there still are some empty slots in my palettes. When I depot I usually make "collection quads" or duos these days. But. Does Mac even release regular e/s in regular pots this year?? (Except By Request)

shellygrrl

Staff member
Hey, Sailor! eyeshadows were in pots (albeit with a special design). The Iris Apfel eyeshadows were in regular pots.

sss215

i'm interested, but the non pro discount price is not for me. right now, the current MAC palettes are fine. i just recently rearranged them perfectly.

Mac-Guy

I'm in no hurry buying these. I seldom buy perm e/s and there still are some empty slots in my palettes. When I depot I usually make "collection quads" or duos these days. But. Does Mac even release regular e/s in regular pots this year?? (Except By Request)
Ha! I thought I would be the only one doing that. I love to keep e/s from the same collection together. :)

marshat

I was in a Mac store in Scottsdale yesterday and the makeup arist told me the new palettes were coming in September. I went in for a 15 eyeshadow palette and some shadow but they were out so she gave me a demo used one for free.. I left happy but still confused on when the new ones will be released.

DanceLovesMAC

I really need to buy more palettes for my kit and I've been holding off for these to be released. I'm not sure if I can wait until September though. Maybe I should just get a couple of Z palettes in the meantime so these de-potted blushes can have a home. I guess I could use the Z palettes for personal use/travel once the new MAC palettes are out. I'm just sooo impatient when I know something new is supposed to be coming out.

Spikesmom

Me too. I really need to reorganize my shadows and blushes and waiting for these is driving me crazy.
I really need to buy more palettes for my kit and I've been holding off for these to be released. I'm not sure if I can wait until September though. Maybe I should just get a couple of Z palettes in the meantime so these de-potted blushes can have a home. I guess I could use the Z palettes for personal use/travel once the new MAC palettes are out. I'm just sooo impatient when I know something new is supposed to be coming out.

UberMACGeek

Im looking forward to this, but cautiosly so.

Mainly because I can sometimes be a little obsessive about how my makeup stash looks...and these new palettes mingling with my two 15 pan palettes (which i JUST got this year) is going to make one of my eyes twitch everytime I look at it lol

I am uber obessessed with how my stash looks as well...Im looking forward to this though
iagree.gif

Mac-Guy

Protrendfall is the free shipping code for Pros.

Free Standard Shipping offer is valid through 11:59 PM EST SUNDAY, AUGUST 5, 2012 on orders shipped to U.S. addresses only. Offer applicable to levels A, B, S, and P only.

Latest posts