MAC - Prolongwear Discussion

Susanne

MAC will release new Prolongwear products this fall.

US launch will be September/October 2010.

These are just very preliminary information:

• Prolongwear Foundation
  • Prolongwear Concealer
  • Prolongwear Lip Creme

LMD84

i will be interested in the foundation - because i wear my make up for about 10 hours at a time i need it long wearing!

bis

A new concealer? All up for it, still hoping one day I will find one that is perfect for me

LMD84

i swear i'm the only person who doesn't wear concealer!
th_dunno.gif
i own a maybelline one but when i use it i feel like it looks too heavy.... that said my foundations do a good job of covering things i don't want people to see.... i'm looking at you spot near my lip!
tong.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i swear i'm the only person who doesn't wear concealer!
th_dunno.gif
i own a maybelline one but when i use it i feel like it looks too heavy.... that said my foundations do a good job of covering things i don't want people to see.... i'm looking at you spot near my lip!
tong.gif

Lucky you! I am having a dark eye circle problem and therefore I need a bit of lightening there.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Lucky you! I am having a dark eye circle problem and therefore I need a bit of lightening there.

to be fair when i am stressed and run down i do get some dark circles... but for the most part i'm good. but i always go to bed stupidly early and get lots of sleep! so perhaps that helps!
tong.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
to be fair when i am stressed and run down i do get some dark circles... but for the most part i'm good. but i always go to bed stupidly early and get lots of sleep! so perhaps that helps!
tong.gif

*hehe* My lawyer advised me not to comment
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
If I could just wear one beauty product - it would be concealer!!

Close call between that and mascara for me.

yazerella

Quote:

iagree.gif
If I'm feeling super lazy I just put on some concealer and nothing else!

I've never tried the MAC concealers, so maybe this new one will be my first
smiles.gif

SweetestTreat

Can't wait for the foundation. I wear the Estee Lauder Doublewear right now, but I'd love to find a MAC foundation that works for me all day!
greengrin.gif

kayley123

Ooh, new concealer and lip creme sounds interesting!...I don't wear foundation very often, I wear concealer more!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Wooot! Long-wearing foundation!! Lou don't feel alone I don't wear concealer either
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^I don't wear concealer either at all! I'm only excited about the new foundation!!!

i'm not alone! woo hoo!
tong.gif

spunky

Quote:

i'm with you on that!

i wish i could say i just had dark circles, but i don't. i've got super pale skin and very prominant veins under my eyes [they don't stick out or anything, but they're verrrrryy dark blue/purple] so no matter what i use i can still see them. it's probably one of those wee things that nobody else notices, but i'm very self-concious of them
ssad.gif
hopefully this will be the answer to my concealer prayers!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i'm with you on that!

i wish i could say i just had dark circles, but i don't. i've got super pale skin and very prominant veins under my eyes [they don't stick out or anything, but they're verrrrryy dark blue/purple] so no matter what i use i can still see them. it's probably one of those wee things that nobody else notices, but i'm very self-concious of them
ssad.gif

th_hug.gif
i hope that this concealer will go right for you. it sucks having something you are paranoid about like that. i get like that about my spots
thmbdn.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i'm with you on that!

ssad.gif

Yes, same here. I am basically see-through and everybody can see my veins. Correctors in peach etc work, but my skin does not like a whole bunch of layers of colours.
See I am really hoping this one here works and does the magic.

TeresitaMC

some details that were posted earlier, just reminding in this new thread
greengrin.gif

PRO Longwear Foundation: A lightweight and comfortable liquid foundation which yields 15 hours of continuous, fresh and natural coverage.

Pro Longwear Lipcreme: The product Artists use to create their statement look. No need for a topcoat, this lipcreme is equip with instant colour release and 12 hour wear.

Latest posts