MAC - Prolongwear Discussion

hello_my_apple

this must be why they discontinued my fav concealer, i will try this out ..i hope it's a liquid .. i hated studio sculpt concealer under my eyes, i just use it for my brows now ..but i cant wait!

DollyGirl92

I hope the shades run light in this so I can give it a try! the concealers normally are pretty good colour wise which it's good for me.

I hope the lip creams are good! kind of like a lip lacquer

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I hope the shades run light in this so I can give it a try!

mac foundations are a law unto themselves - i can get away with the new mineralize compact in NW15, but every other foundation i've tried has been too orangey or ashy on my skin. i'm with you on the lighter shades! it'd be nice to have a pale foundation that is just right
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
mac foundations are a law unto themselves - i can get away with the new mineralize compact in NW15, but every other foundation i've tried has been too orangey or ashy on my skin. i'm with you on the lighter shades! it'd be nice to have a pale foundation that is just right
smiles.gif

That one was too dark for me! The Studio Sculpt in NC15 is the lightest I've found but it's still to dark .
bring out a 10 level mac...Please? Pretty Please?

lilibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
That one was too dark for me! The Studio Sculpt in NC15 is the lightest I've found but it's still to dark .
bring out a 10 level mac...Please? Pretty Please?

EFF-YES! The new mineral stuff I LOVE, except it's all too dark for me.

tinkerbelle2001

I've tried and tested the Pro Longwear SPF 10 foundation last friday. It seems to be a nice medium coverage foundation with a matte finish, applied a few minutes after applying moisturizer it is suppose to last you 15 hours! I felt nice on my skin and held for quite some time, even after I've washed my hands.

The Pro longwear lipsticks were just great, they come in a new tube, different from the regular lipsticks and will stay in the permanent range. They all had full coverage and amazing colors, they staying power was great. I've swatched them all on my arm, they stayed on for hours even though I wore a denim jacket over my arm, I've tried to remove them with a MAC wipe and that did remove them a bit, but still the color remained visible. And on my lips, they did feel nice and not drying.

pics of the products & swatches

MACAWpresentatie14.jpg

MACAWpresentatie15.jpg

MACAWpresentatie18.jpg

MACAWpresentatie19.jpg

MACAWpresentatie20.jpg

spunky

the foundation/concealer sound amazing! hope they do them in the full range of shades so everyone can try them out
smiles.gif

User38

Throws in hat and decides to try the new MAC formulation
greengrin.gif
-- I love anything long wearing or transfer resistant.

oh.. I have tested the a lippie formulation without knowing what collection it was from...lol. Such is life -- they are excellently creamy and full of pigment, long wearing and not dry... I had the purple one! The tube is way different (I thought I had to review the tube too!).
MACAWpresentatie20.jpg

LC

wow a long wearing foundation...i wonder how it photographs? with flash and all. I'm kind of hoping that it sucks so that I don't feel obligated to buy 15 new foundations for my kit for weddings and shoots...i feel like i just replaced all my foundations a couple months ago...

lou, i also don't use concealer! except as a base on my eyes for shadow

LMD84

the lippies are non drying?! awesome news! i shall be all over these babies!
smiles.gif
and being perm i won't have to rush out and purchase them
smiles.gif

blusherie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
the lippies are non drying?! awesome news! i shall be all over these babies!
smiles.gif
and being perm i won't have to rush out and purchase them
smiles.gif

iagree.gif
I really hope they aren't drying too!! Do we know how many colors of this new lipstick are coming out?? Sorry if I missed that part. I'm really excited to try these because most of the lipsticks I have don't last for more than a few hours
ssad.gif

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
th_hug.gif
i hope that this concealer will go right for you. it sucks having something you are paranoid about like that. i get like that about my spots
thmbdn.gif

aww me too with my old acne scars *hugs*

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle2001

MACAWpresentatie19.jpg

MACAWpresentatie20.jpg

Another purple lippie?
th_happy1.gif

MAC has answered my prayers this year- lol.
th_worship.gif

A few of the pinks look cool, too....
graucho.gif

lilibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac;
Another purple lippie?
th_happy1.gif

MAC has answered my prayers this year- lol.
th_worship.gif

A few of the pinks look cool, too....
graucho.gif

Now they just need to make some better purple blushes, like one that is the purple side of Azeala Blossom.