MAC Riveting Discussion

Janice

Love the name of this collection, but it looks like only a handful of products aren't perm PRO products and repromotes.
ssad.gif

Riveting color collection

gildedangel

I don't think that this is the most exciting collection ever, but I will be picking up Bubbles l/s for sure, I missed out on that last time! Metal Maven l/s sounds interesting, but I don't think that it would be terribly wearable (I do need to see a swatch though).

Goat Goat Etc.

Yeah, but at least some things are a hop skip and a jump. I've been regretting not grabbing Dirty Plum and Full Fuchsia blushes at the only PRO store in my state!

And the matte nail polishes....!!! I hope they're mind blowing in application!

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.

And the matte nail polishes....!!! I hope they're mind blowing in application!

I am not holding my breath, mattes from other companies haven't been the best in application, plus MAC nail polishes in my experience have never held up in quality considering the price. MAC is a little late on the "matte nail trend train", it has kind of already past for the most part lol.

luhly4

Rock out - Light icy silver with pearl (frost) sounds pretty.
nothing else is really catching my eye right now though, which is a good thing since as others have said.. february has quite a few awesome collections that i'm already looking forward to.
thmbup.gif

LMD84

i already have dirty plum blush and really like it... not much intersts me in this collection
ssad.gif

Miss QQ

I have Bubbles from Sugar Sweet.

Lipglass
Rock out - Light icy silver with pearl (frost)
True babe - Creamy mid-tone bright blue pink (cream)

Both lipglass sounds gorgeous.
drools.gif
Oh no, I always fall for lipglosses.

MAC_Fafinette14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I have Bubbles from Sugar Sweet.

Lipglass
Rock out - Light icy silver with pearl (frost)
True babe - Creamy mid-tone bright blue pink (cream)

Both lipglass sounds gorgeous.
drools.gif
Oh no, I always fall for lipglosses.

That's my wishlist for the collection too!

Zantedge

My list:

Metal Maven l/s
Bubbles l/s (so glad they're repromoting this)
Rock Out Lipglass
Studded n/l (maybe)
Wham, Bam, Glam n/l (maybe)

iaisha26

I have the pro blushes alreadt, I'll need to see the lip products to know if I'll purchase anything.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I don't think that this is the most exciting collection ever, but I will be picking up Bubbles l/s for sure, I missed out on that last time! Metal Maven l/s sounds interesting, but I don't think that it would be terribly wearable (I do need to see a swatch though).

Agreed. I imagine Metal Maven is one of those lipsticks you wear as a shade bender, like Bubbles. I wish they'd released a gloss like that metallic gunmetal one Illamasqua did. I'd like to see swatches, but I have a feeling I may just escape with True Babe l/g, as I already have Show Orchid.

GlamQueen21

My list for this collection:
Bubbles l/s
Riveting l/s
Metal Maven l/s
Rock Out l/g
Dirty Plum blush
Full Fuschia blush

I already have Show Orchid lipstick and I'm thinking about getting another tube of it for a Spring Giveaway that I'm planning. I hope I do ever do it.

abbyquack

Metal Maven l/s sounds pretty cool- it reminds me of a silver gloss I had from Stila long ago... And I've already got my b/u of Bubbles so I'm set there
smiles.gif
As for the matte np, I have been too disappointed by other brands' matte polishes, so these will be a no for me.

elle25

I'll be getting the np's for sure. They're generally the only thing that are always a definite for me. I didn't get Bubbles when it came out earlier this year and I've been wanting it recently.

I really don't mind that this isn't an overly exciting collection. Next year is going to be hell on my wallet with the stuff mac is bringing out. Not that I'm altogether unhappy about that. We'll have lots of new pretties to play with
greengrin.gif

blazeno.8

The concept behind this collection is what grabbed my attention.
I'm interested in Full Fuchsia, Dirty Plum, Show Orchid, and Black Enough.
Just out of curiosity, I also want to see the glazes, but I've never been a huge fan of them.

LMD84

hhhhmm i keep think about bubbles lipstick. however not really sure how often i would use it
th_confused_new.gif