MAC Riveting Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
hhhhmm i keep think about bubbles lipstick. however not really sure how often i would use it
th_confused_new.gif

iagree.gif

LisaOrestea

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I wish they'd released a gloss like that metallic gunmetal one Illamasqua did.

You mean Galactic?

It is BEAUTIFUL. Illamasqua's glosses are so much more intense than the MAC ones. I prefer the formula of them too.

This collection sounds like its going to be the killer of the year so far for me.

My wishlist:

Metal Maven Lipstick
Bubbles Lipstick
Rapidblack Eyeliner
Studded Nail Polish
Black Enough? Nail Polish

It is very rare that I go for more than two things from a collection, so that is a massive list for me :p

Kayraphat

I really liked this collection actually. It's small but nicely coordinated. Repromotes don't bother me since I don't have them and I know many people who doesn't.

It's like an 80s rocker look comeback!!! All bold lipsticks. A lipstick named True Babe. And a silver one named Rock Out. Highly blushed cheeks. OK maybe not that 80s, but still so rock'n roll - and Kim Gordon worthy.
kimgordon.jpg

I liked those most:

Riveting Lipstick Mid-tone dirty mauve taupe (Glaze) (Limited Edition)
Rock Out Lipglass Light icy silver with pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)

jaynalisa

I have actually been lemming Dirty Plum blush for months now! I've been debating whether or not to order it from a Pro store that still has it in stock (along with some other pro goodies of course!) since I don't need a pro card to place an order over the phone I guess.

I can't find a whole lotta pics on this blush tho...can anyone tell me how it looks on? I have pretty pink/red cheeks so blushes will tend to turn more red on me. Like all pink blushes never stay pink on my cheeks and I hate it! I've been looking for a plum blush that will STAY plum or maybe even a violety color would be awesome. Do you think this will do it???

Thanks!!!

PS Other things I might want in this collection:

Metal Maven l/s
Bubbles l/s (skipped this last time and regret it!)
Riveting l/s
True Babe l/g

AudreyNicole

My list includes:

Metal Maven Lipstick - Pale frosted silver (frost)
Rock out Lipglass - Light icy silver with pearl (frost)
Dirty Plum Blush - Deep Plum (Pro)

I am not sure about the lipstick... I will check it out, and likely only get it if I have empties... I don't know how much I'd wear it, so I can't justify money out of pocet for it. I can not wait for Dirty Plum Blush!

And does this collection come out February 18 or April 18? The thread title says April, and the inside of the thread says February...

TeresitaMC

I was starting to get confused as to what thread I am in, until I realized that Dirty Plum is being released in 2 collections this year
lol.gif
oops

MzzRach

I've never understood all the fuss about Bubbles lipstick. Is this really a must have?

True Babe lipglass sounds really pretty.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
I was starting to get confused as to what thread I am in, until I realized that Dirty Plum is being released in 2 collections this year
lol.gif
oops

yes.gif
I will pick it up in special packaging with Liberty Of London!
thmbup.gif

And here I still want

l/g True Babe
n/p Wham, Bam, Glam

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I've never understood all the fuss about Bubbles lipstick. Is this really a must have?

True Babe lipglass sounds really pretty.

I bought Bubbles from Sugar Sweet and used it a few times in the beginning but hardly reach for it now. I rather top my lipstick with lipgloss than Bubbles.
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I bought Bubbles from Sugar Sweet and used it a few times in the beginning but hardly reach for it now. I rather top my lipstick with lipgloss than Bubbles.
th_dunno.gif

i think i can safely skip bubbles. i'm not much of a layer'er anyways! i keep things simple!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
lol.gif
oops

lol I'm getting Dirty Plum from this collection and from Give Me Liberty of London.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
lol I'm getting Dirty Plum from this collection and from Give Me Liberty of London.

you crazy lady you!
tong.gif

bgajon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Finally some rest for my poor husband's wallet!!!

This will easily be skipped!!

I also think this might be my case but I'm a sucker for n/p so we'll see.

Hypathya

I'm a total nail polish addict too!!! My collection of 371 account for it!!

I don't know why but I'm not that into MAC nailpolish and with all products coming for spring, it tempts me even less.

Hypathya

Well, if it helps I started collecting them 15-17 years ago. I take good care of them and never dried or finished one!!

I know they're too many but I can't help it, I just adore how color looks in the bottle!!!

bgajon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
My collection of 371 account for it!!

Holly cow!!
icon_eek.gif
thud.gif

Compared to you I'm a nail polish neophyte, LOL