MAC Riveting Discussion

GlamQueen21

I almost did pass up Full Fuchsia blush in pot form while it was still on MAC's website and I finally have it. It's so pigmented and I cannot wait to try it on my cheeks!

martiangurll

I have been eyeing that Full Fuchsia for a while--I think its too bold for my pastey pale skin.

For girls who have been wanting to try a taupe lippy, I just got Riveting lipstick and I love it! It is great alone (has a slight mauve cast so very wearable) and as a layering to make stuff more cool.

I think it will be hot with Fall colors...
thmbup.gif

laylalovesmac

Damn.... Haven't seen this thread in awhile. When this came out, I got all of the lip products. Since, I have gotten rid of True Babe, Riveting, and Metal Maven. I wanted to like Riveting, but it just looked bad. Didn't even give me a dead affect. Just... a mess. I never used True Babe and I like Rock Out better than Metal Maven, so I kept that one. I have also since gotten Dirty Plum, which I love in small doses. This collection was very hit and miss for me, unfortunately. But I did love the vibe!
thmbup.gif

I contemplated Full Fuchsia, but ended up passing.
shrugs.gif
Seems easily duped.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Sorry you had a bad experience with Riveting, Salina! I actually really love this one. My lips pick up a lot of the plum tone, which is nice and it is a completely unique colour within the line. For a glaze, it has a great colour payoff.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
Sorry you had a bad experience with Riveting, Salina! I actually really love this one. My lips pick up a lot of the plum tone, which is nice and it is a completely unique colour within the line. For a glaze, it has a great colour payoff.

I know- i was so sad! Because like you said, it is unique and it did have good color payoff.
weeping.gif

I bet it looks gorgeous on you though! Especially if you can bring out the plum tones, because they are really pretty.

I think I just need to avoid taupe. I've never had good experiences with taupe lips.
ssad.gif

GlamQueen21

I tried Full Fuchsia blush awhile ago and I applied it with a light hand since it super pigmented. I love that blush and paired it with Dollymix blush.