MAC Riveting Discussion

InspiredBlue

Thanks for the tip! It's a very pretty color. But I'm sort of on a "no little nick-nacks"-ban, because I am in a MAC-heavy phase at the moment.
lol.gif
So no Cherry Culture orders for moi.

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Wearing True Babe lipglass today. I absolutely love this lipglass! Who knew that I would ever be into hot pink lips?

th_e2cloud9.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I would wear mine everyday if my office was less conservative.

I'm soo jealous of you both!!
greengrin.gif

I'm still waiting for this!!!
cry.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
I'm soo jealous of you both!!
greengrin.gif

I'm still waiting for this!!!
cry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
^^ When will it be launched? What a long wait for you!
th_cheerup.gif

blimey! you have been waiting ages for this
th_hug.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
^^ When will it be launched? What a long wait for you!
th_cheerup.gif

Hopefully, by the end of this week products will be at store and then I'll be able to beg my MA's to be merciful and end my suffer before this and Art Supplies are officially launched.
th_dunno.gif

Wish me luck!!
kissy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
blimey! you have been waiting ages for this
th_hug.gif

yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
cry.gif
weeping.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Booo for MAC for not launching this collection online.
thmbdn.gif

they like to make us sad!
ssad.gif

MzzRach

*hugs to those who were not able to get this collection*

MAC should be equal opportunity collections for all regions. Alas, it is not so.

peachsuns

I only got True Babe l/g from this collection.
Did anyone find this surprisingly wearable? Maybe because it's a lipglass, and not too opaque as some lipstick formula? It's hot bold pink, and I'm loving it.
th_e2cloud9.gif

So sorry that this collection was not available everywhere.
ssad.gif

Miss QQ

I wear TB over SO and they are surprisingly wearable for me. Not too much work is needed, just that I will not do a dramatic eye or cheek. Ok, I will try TB over a light dab of lipstick or lipbalm.
winks.gif

Hay Mich

Hey, I'm new here! I'll introduce myself later.

I have a question about Show Orchid; Does it wash out very fair skin or make it look even fairer? I just ordered it this morning and now I'm having a lot of doubts.
ssad.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hay Mich

I have a question about Show Orchid; Does it wash out very fair skin or make it look even fairer? I just ordered it this morning and now I'm having a lot of doubts.
ssad.gif

Hey there
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

I'm NW15-20 and I don't find it washes me out at all. If anything, I find the contrast makes my skin look brighter. If you want to balance things a little more, there are a lot of pink blushes that would work and you wouldn't even need very much.

Miss QQ

Quote:

ssad.gif

I am NC20 and SO doesn't wash me out. I love it!

I wore True Babe over a nude lipstick today and it is gorgeous!

Hay Mich

I was considering True Babe but they were sold out where I went so I just picked up Pink Poodle instead.

Karrie

Quote:
How similar is True Babe to Pink Poodle? Does anyone have a swatch of the two of them together?

they are not similar, true babe is a bright cream barbie pink and pink poodle is darker and more magenta with shimmer
i like true babe it's a little bit like neon pink and very opaque...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
How similar is True Babe to Pink Poodle? Does anyone have a swatch of the two of them together?

It's worth keeping an eye out at local stores- some have LE products hanging around for a long time. True Babe is a unique colour even among bright pink l/g's. Well worth tracking down.