MAC Seasonally Supreme Discussion

luvlydee

[quote name="UrbanSweetheart" url="/forum/thread/175795/mac-seasonally-supreme-discussion/300#post_2150331"]

thanks for letting us know! *checks her site for swatches*

[/quote] No problem. I actually didnt know she already put up the first swatches awhile ago lol. I was still waiting this whole time until i realized these were part 2 of the swatces lmao. I am interested in sheer mandarin, tea ceremony, fashion city, and asian flower even tho i have playtime cuz in temptalias swatch thread they looked different on her lips side by side. Imma go on thursday to see if they look different on me

UrbanSweetheart

I need asain flower! I'm thrilled that it's so similar to Play Time
yahoo.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
i wonder how fashiin city compares to ever hip

Looked exactly the same to me, although I was going from memory. I went yesterday, tried a couple on and, although I question my sanity, I ended up with... Sheer Mandarin. I'm surprised that I actually quite like it...

I also just put a review of these [new & old] on my blog, if you'd like to see:

http://morelikespace.blogspot.com/2011/08/making-faces-product-review-mac.html

peachsuns

Katred, Sheer Mandarin looks gorgeous on you! It's soft, lovely, and different! You can pull off any shade.
Thank you so much for the in-depth review!
heart.gif

goldilocks88

I asked and was told that you can only B2M for the classic lipsticks :(

On a side note, I went to the Toronto pro store yesterday and they were sold out of EVERY colour. Apparently they sold out the day they came out. There wasn't even a display up! I know I can just go to a regular store on Thursday but I was totally shocked...these aren't even LE!
I just got Fashion City for now. Hopefully I can B2M for Supreme Style.

BeckyBenett

im actually super excited for these lippies. but ill wait awhile before getting them. im planning a trip to nyc in dec so ill go crazy then since its cheaper than singapore. =)

tismama

ohh that's so pretttyyy

Looked exactly the same to me, although I was going from memory. I went yesterday, tried a couple on and, although I question my sanity, I ended up with... Sheer Mandarin. I'm surprised that I actually quite like it...

Edelmc

I went into my store yesterday and they didn't know anything about this collection coming out. We also got the eye shadow duos (which I thought were a US exclusive ) but no pro pal shadows and they didn't know anything about the pro pal colours.... Does anybody know the official story on these?

luvlydee

I ordered Sheer manderin thanks to katred lol. Even though it does look too light for, and im not too fond of the sheen supreme formula, that color is just too unique. I would love to just play around with it and walk around my house wearing it lmao

LMD84

I ordered Sheer manderin thanks to katred lol. Even though it does look too light for, and im not too fond of the sheen supreme formula, that color is just too unique. I would love to just play around with it and walk around my house wearing it lmao
lol! i do this sometimes!

An eye popping FOTD - todays specktra blog post

katred

Specktra Bestie

devil.gif

I think it'll look very nice with your colouring. There really aren't too many shades like it!

MRV

I was reading your blog and noticed you mention a shu uemura l/s. I think it's the one I bought just last month from Paris, so it's not discontinued. I tried it on there, and the SA thought I could pull it off considering my colourisation (NC and redhead). I have tried it on a coulple of times, not in public though. I don't have Sheer Mandarin yet, but I think shu is darker (mid-orange), with no shimmer, and it's kind of a stiff or waxy-ish lustre.