MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

LMD84

With all the hype of a collection I usally get really caught up in it and over spend. Im going to do my best and stick to my first wish list... well try to!

yeah i need to watch my money with this collection because i'll be backing up so many tendertones. i need to not get caught up in everything else!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Really? Haha I thought looking at the images, they sort of kind of reminded me of Cult of Cherry from a few years back. *_*!

I think it's because in both cases, Mac did the same sort of variations- one cool-toned palette, one warm-toned and one more neutral. It's a smart idea. And in both of the previous cases, I've ended up with all three quads...

Alisha1

I just saw an ebay auction with some items of this collection. Watch me Simmer looks great!

MAC SHOP MAC, COOK MAC & VERA COLLECTION - YOU CHOOSE! variety 100% AUTHENTIC | eBay
Oh no, I want everything!!
mac_atemywallet.gif

Mac-Guy

yeah i need to watch my money with this collection because i'll be backing up so many tendertones. i need to not get caught up in everything else!
Are you getting all of them or are you BU-ing your favorite one?

LMD84

Are you getting all of them or are you BU-ing your favorite one?

i'll be getting all but purring and backing them up too. i already have purring and it's not a fave of mine. i just wish ez baby came back because that is my favourite of them all!

Mac-Guy

i'll be getting all but purring and backing them up too. i already have purring and it's not a fave of mine. i just wish ez baby came back because that is my favourite of them all!
Maybe they bring it back later...

kisou

I think it's because in both cases, Mac did the same sort of variations- one cool-toned palette, one warm-toned and one more neutral. It's a smart idea. And in both of the previous cases, I've ended up with all three quads...

I really regret not getting the Spiced Chocolate quad in the Cult of Cherry release-- hopefully redeeming myself in getting the Call me Bubbles quad this time around. The S3/C3 collection is (gratefully) way more updated for me, than Cult of Cherry-- I don't think I could necessarily rock those Spiced Chocolate colors right now. Bring on the oranges and corals of S3/C3 and I'll be in heaven!

internetchick

I really regret not getting the Spiced Chocolate quad in the Cult of Cherry release-- hopefully redeeming myself in getting the Call me Bubbles quad this time around. The S3/C3 collection is (gratefully) way more updated for me, than Cult of Cherry-- I don't think I could necessarily rock those Spiced Chocolate colors right now. Bring on the oranges and corals of S3/C3 and I'll be in heaven!
Me too. :( I was a fool for passing it up.

Rinstar

Spiced Chocolate is my biggest "did not get and I regret" item too!!!!! Stupid!!!! I got the Tempting quad, and still use it occasionally, but I think I would have used Spiced Chocolate more!!

lyseD

So far I know I want Florida and Restores Dazzle -- I need to try Optimistic Orange before I can decide about that one. I may get the Added Goodness fluidline if it is more purple than black. I need to swatch Watch Me Simmer, Quick Sizzle and Dish It Up but if they all suit me I'll get all three.

Prettypackages

I think I want all three quads too. The one with the blue and purple is gorgeous. Definitely going to get two of flaunting it...

sss215

I think I'm going to pass on the Call Me Bubbles quad. Just not interested in shadows right now, I have so many!

My list is now Runaway Red, Florida, Optimistic Orange and 2 Tendertones

MACcrazy

EVERYTHING! that's what I want lol. My fav MUA just called me to book an appointment, and since he's been a long time MAC MUA I was extra excited when he said, "Out of all the color collections from MAC, this is my FAVORITE!"

Diva4eva122

I took a trip to my nearest CCO in Mississippi and they had all of the KLC from Mega Metals in stock. I backed up Flaunting It and Temper Tantra and purchased Exxxhibitionist, so...I can scratch the KLC's off of my list. Check your CCO's ladies and you may be able to save money on the KLCs!

So thanks to you I called my CCO today and they had three available Flaunting it Kissables so I took the liberty of holding one until saturaday and I can pick it up. I might be bad and buy all three that is left. Well I guess Im done with this collections haul unless the quads are to die for.

sss215

I took a trip to my nearest CCO in Mississippi and they had all of the KLC from Mega Metals in stock. I backed up Flaunting It and Temper Tantra and purchased Exxxhibitionist, so...I can scratch the KLC's off of my list. Check your CCO's ladies and you may be able to save money on the KLCs!

Oh yes, I saw these, wonder woman items, semi precious mes, and even some the 2011 holiday products.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I actually pulled out the quad this week because I wanted to see what Brash looked like. It's a very fall-type quad, but I still love it. That said, I'm still thinking of getting Call Me Bubbles... It's the only quad I'm kind of on the fence about and I have a feeling the OCD collector in me won't let me buy two out of three quads.

Edit: Actually just occurred to me that I'm wearing the Tempting quad today... I guess I do get a lot of use out of my quads.