MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

pemily

I haven't ordered from this collex as my store hasn't seen it and i havent been able to determine what I am after yet

arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Babylard

Reel sexy for more, and more money for other stuff. I already own watch me simmer. I love orange tones on me :)

Baby1black

I got them today.. While I like reel sexy, I am not a fan of Pink Popcorn, it's too sheer for my lips.. I may have to play with it.. maybe mute my lips with myth before applying..
001_unsure.gif

Heroin, I don't know what to tell you since I never wore bright purple lipstick before, it looks kind of odd on me.. I took pictures and will upload as soon as my camera's battery charges.. Any tips to make Heroine work on light to medium skin? (I am between NC 25 and NC 30) I am certain that I will not wear it during the day.. but night time maybe :/

I like bright colors, I rock WMS, FOL, Quick Sizzle, etc... but Heroin is scaring me LoL
Oh thank for the info on pink popcorn.my lips are very pigmented and lusters just are way too sheer for them,but glad that u like reel sexy,which might actually make me think to take out pink popcorn and get reall sexy instead.

duckrodeo

Are we expecting this online soon? Thursday, I've heard a couple of places...
Since it's already on Pro, I would guess it would pop up on the regular site any day now, though it's really arbitrary. Chenman popped up on the regular site two days before the in-store launch, and Shop/Cook showed up a week before the in-store launch. It really just depends. I think so far Thursday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday are good days to keep on the stalking radar.

pemily

man it sucks that it is autumn here in aus... soon to be winter, wish i had these coloursn 3 months ago LOL

oh well I'll just wear them while I freeze my arse off
tease.gif

Piarpreet

reel sexy and fresh amour are like ying and yang lol. I'm not sure it will look good on my pinkish skin tone plus my yellow teeth...

I'm happy about heroine cos ive been debating getting violetta since venomous villains and never actually got it cos i dont like metallic sheens in my lipsticks.... Oh damn.... Should I get a back up? lol. I recently got seasoned plum and its REALLY dark for my taste... I think I'm used to the bright lipsticks and a "normal" lippie seems dark or dull on me.

bstar

I am nw10-15 and I use bone beige sculpting powder or strada blush to contour. They are very similar but your local store may have strada as it was released in a recent collection Does anybody know if heroine is similar to approaching storm from daphne Guinness?
Cheers for that. I will have to have a look at both of those!

martiangurll

For a more wearable coral that is quite subdued (and a bit milky actually) try Fashion City (its a cream supreme or whatever, the solid black tube with the flatter end)

OctoberViolet

Has anyone bought the Cinestyle cremesheen? I'm DYING to see swatches of it on lips & on the hand. I'm getting it no matter what because I am so attracted to that color, but at the same time I want to see if it's sheer or a little more saturated on the lips.
eyelove.gif

Genn

I just know I'm going to be one of the people staring at the computer and not able to make up my mind. My husband already thinks I'm nuts so its no big deal.

badassSENORiTA

I just know I'm going to be one of the people staring at the computer and not able to make up my mind. My husband already thinks I'm nuts so its no big deal.
Ha I'm the same exact way, I end up staring at the screen get nothing and regret it lol

lyseD

On my hand it looked more grey than purple. I ended up passing.
Has anyone bought the Cinestyle cremesheen? I'm DYING to see swatches of it on lips & on the hand. I'm getting it no matter what because I am so attracted to that color, but at the same time I want to see if it's sheer or a little more saturated on the lips.
eyelove.gif

BadLeslie

I got them today.. While I like reel sexy, I am not a fan of Pink Popcorn, it's too sheer for my lips.. I may have to play with it.. maybe mute my lips with myth before applying..
001_unsure.gif

Heroin, I don't know what to tell you since I never wore bright purple lipstick before, it looks kind of odd on me.. I took pictures and will upload as soon as my camera's battery charges.. Any tips to make Heroine work on light to medium skin? (I am between NC 25 and NC 30) I am certain that I will not wear it during the day.. but night time maybe :/

I like bright colors, I rock WMS, FOL, Quick Sizzle, etc... but Heroin is scaring me LoL

I'm NC25 and purple is my favorite color to wear, from lighter purples to vampier ones. I like treating purples like red lipsticks by trying to get my base pretty flawless, using lip liner for a clean edge, shade in the crease a bit with a matte eyeshadow (Omega, Wedge, Copperplate are nice) and use matte black winged liner. It always looks polished but with a little twist that's not just pink. So yeah, Heroine will be mine even though I have Violetta, Style Curve, and a million other purple lipsticks. But I've worn them all!

OctoberViolet

Thank you Iyse! I'm still going to get it. I was hoping for more of a blueish-grey-purple color...like periwinkle. Who knows. Maybe it will show up on me that way.
flower.gif

I'm NC25 and purple is my favorite color to wear, from lighter purples to vampier ones. I like treating purples like red lipsticks by trying to get my base pretty flawless, using lip liner for a clean edge, shade in the crease a bit with a matte eyeshadow (Omega, Wedge, Copperplate are nice) and use matte black winged liner. It always looks polished but with a little twist that's not just pink. So yeah, Heroine will be mine even though I have Violetta, Style Curve, and a million other purple lipsticks. But I've worn them all!