MAC - Style Black Discussion

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
what is the mask I think Erine mentioned? B&BW pumpkin or something like that?

Pamela whats the problem...don't want to read back through a 100 pages...Whats the deal, pickle....
th_dunno.gif

I think it is the B&BW Purifying Pumpkim Mask...But I am pretty sure , but not positive it is Dc'd...But Ebay has them if the store doesn't
c02b_12.jpg

Face2Mac

hmm.gif
Isn't the Volcanic Ash already offered in Estee Lauder

So Polished
Exfoliating Scrub
http://www.esteelauder.com/product/i...82_311x311.jpg

RODUCT DETAILS
This dual-action exfoliator uncovers your skin's inner glow.

Exfoliates.
Polishes skin with both a smoothing marine extract and natural volcanic ash.
Eases away dulling flakes, excess oil and impurities to expose a new radiance.
Leaves skin feeling smooth, luminous.

Protects moisture.
Protects your natural moisture barrier and prepares skin to get the most out of your moisturizer.

Face2Mac

Readily available all year.

Thank god, I found that, though, I was going to buy this exfoliator and probably still will,
lol.gif

Mac is black, though and the packaging instead of ugly blue.

TISH1124

Face2Mac....Yeah they prolly just add a little black color to make it look different and agreed the MAC pkg is HOT...But if it works the same in the long run at least people can get their fix without buying 10 tubes before they sell out...and they are prolly at the CCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Uggghhh The Mask & Exfoliator is now sold out on the Pro site ...that means the regular site will follow

I know! I went to order 2 backups tonight and they were gone. Ughhh.

pdtb050606

I am so tired today, I've been stalking the early buzz thread waiting on Erine to get back from her update, but I don't think I can hold my eyes open anymore. It will be good to wake up to new MAC news anyway. It has been such a long day

Face2Mac

I was going to order from Macy's and they don't even have it.

But now that I know EL has it, I trust EL, they make my fave moisturizer for 6 years, now, I trust that it will work. Determined to get it now, if only Nordstrom was not so slow in shipping, it takes them a week.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
I am so tired today, I've been stalking the early buzz thread waiting on Erine to get back from her update, but I don't think I can hold my eyes open anymore. It will be good to wake up to new MAC news anyway. It has been such a long day

Get to bed. You need your rest, especially. GO, NOW!!!

Erine probably won't be around till around 11-12.

TISH1124

Is there not a Nordies close you can do ship to store on? I always do ship to store and pick it up to avoid Nordies outrageous s/h fee

Face2Mac

Quote:
Is there not a Nordies close you can do ship to store on? I always do ship to store and pick it up to avoid Nordies outrageous s/h fee

Unfortunately, No. It is an hour away. I can go to CCO for that mileage. Oh, and they are having a $5 shipping on beauty products, aren't they so nice giving us $3.00 off.

haha, Green Acres for me, too.

coachkitten

I wish that MAC would just make the VAE exfoliator and mask part of the regular skin care line! If it has sold out both times that they have put it in a collection doesn't that signal MAC that maybe it would be a good idea to bring it back full time!?! Call me crazy!
th_crazy.gif

I got my baby goth girl np and GPS in the mail today. They are both gorgeous and I am so happy with both of them.
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
^^ Okay Crazy, I mean Katie.......I 100% agree with you!

Just call me Krazy Katie!
lol.gif
These pain meds are making me feel that way.
th_crazy.gif

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I wish that MAC would just make the VAE exfoliator and mask part of the regular skin care line! If it has sold out both times that they have put it in a collection doesn't that signal MAC that maybe it would be a good idea to bring it back full time!?! Call me crazy!
th_crazy.gif

I got my baby goth girl np and GPS in the mail today. They are both gorgeous and I am so happy with both of them.
smiles.gif

ughh i know and make pearglide liners and starflash finish perm

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Readily available all year.

Thank god, I found that, though, I was going to buy this exfoliator and probably still will,
lol.gif

Mac is black, though and the packaging instead of ugly blue.

FYI: I have that one and the Mac VAE and they are vastly different products. If you think you're getting an EL version of VAE, you're going to be greatly disappointed.
ssad.gif

So Polished Ingredients: Water, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cholesterol, Squalane, Algae Extract, Pumice, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Linoleic Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Agar, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Alumina, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Red 4, Iron Oxides, Blue 1, Mica

VAE Ingredients: Sucrose, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Volcanic Ash, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides

Not even similar, really. One has sugar, the other has plastic beads and alumina to exfoliate. Of the two, so far, I prefer the VAE.

TISH1124

^^Very different...Most skincare companies try to not use parabens in their products in this day and age ...at least at our lab 99.9% did not want any ingredients containing paraben