MAC - Style Black Discussion

Miss_Jackie

OMG!!!! i need everything from this collection! I do stage makeup as well as freelance for MAC and this is the perfect combo of both dramatic and crazy and still pretty and sexy! Yummy yummy! Im gonna need dupes of some of them one for kit...one for me...YAY I have never been so excited for any collections before this fall is going to rock

Trista

This is the collection I have been most excited for. I'm dying for some vampy lipsticks & glosses.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzer3245
I adore this collection!!!

indeed! we're all gonna look so sexy with our sexy eyes and dark lips!
smiles.gif

Nzsallyb

i cannot wait for the MES, and the nail polishes. i am debating VAE and the mask - i am not sure if i want to buy a face product again that is LE. but i loved it last year
th_confused_new.gif

GlamQueen21

^I'm willing to get the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask since right now I'm into skin care products and there will be backups of VAE.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
i cannot wait for the MES, and the nail polishes. i am debating VAE and the mask - i am not sure if i want to buy a face product again that is LE. but i loved it last year
th_confused_new.gif

iagree.gif

Nzsallyb

just for me and backups of VAE - my counter only got 5 in, i brought two of them! it would be very selfish of me to hog all the product. and i do love my clinique one

Susanne

Quote:
just for me and backups of VAE - my counter only got 5 in, i brought two of them! it would be very selfish of me to hog all the product. and i do love my clinique one

th_hug.gif

rrrebel

I am going to be so broke after this collection comes out. I'm getting 3 of everything except the VAE. I loved the exfoliating quality of the VAE, but I'm allergic to something in it.

I can't wait for all of the BLACK!!!

chinkee21

Ladies, how does the grease paint work? Is it much like the paint pots, paints & shadesticks? Eyeshadow base?

Camnagem

Quote:
th_confused_new.gif

I'm really freakin crazy about the VAE.
heart.gif
sigh.gif
heart.gif

I'm hoping that if it sells well this time they'll at least consider making it a perm item. Wishful thinking maybe, but a girl can dream...especially when it's about soft, yummy skin!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Also, I can't wait to try the thermal mask!

LMD84

as much as i would love the mask i just can't afford it
ssad.gif

but to be fair i have 6 face masks at home anways! i love elemis ones and lush ones! i use a face mask every other day
smiles.gif