MAC - Style Black Discussion

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinkee21
Ladies, how does the grease paint work? Is it much like the paint pots, paints & shadesticks? Eyeshadow base?

It's like a shadestick, but self sharpening -- the end has a built in sharpener -- and apparently smoother and can definitely be used as a base and/or liner.

ladyJ

My MUA said that the mes are ammaaazzzinnngg. I can't wait for those! I think I want all of them.

shops2much

My wish list is long! Hope to be getting all 4 MES, Black Knight lipstick, Intense Black grease paint stick (maybe 2), maybe Blackware, Seriously Hip, Baby Goth Girl, VAE, VAET, Bat Black CCB, and Black CCB. I love CCB's, I find they can work better than paint pots and paints.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
My MUA said that the mes are ammaaazzzinnngg. I can't wait for those! I think I want all of them.

i'm stupidly excited about young punk and blue flame! gonna look so hot!
th_worship.gif

MzzRach

I believe I may pass this whole thing. Yes, really! The MES look too glittery for my personal taste, and everything else I feel ambivalent about. Maybe a glimmergloss (I think that's what they are called)? I don't know. What I do know is that I cannot rock black lipstick.

I do look forward to the looks that hopefully y'all will be posting with this collection, though. I look forward to seeing some fierce FOTDs!
yes.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGirl
Does anyone know what lipstick she has on in the promo?

I believe this is erine's pic:

IMG_0352-1.jpg

I would love to know what that lipstick color is as well. Seems like the pefect nude rose lipsitck.

I still am giddy about this collection especially the mineralize eye shadows which normally don't interest me at all. Can't wait until Sept. 24th!!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I believe I may pass this whole thing. Yes, really! The MES look too glittery for my personal taste, and everything else I feel ambivalent about. Maybe a glimmergloss (I think that's what they are called)? I don't know. What I do know is that I cannot rock black lipstick.

I do look forward to the looks that hopefully y'all will be posting with this collection, though. I look forward to seeing some fierce FOTDs!
yes.gif

I am with you on the black lipstick....I look horrid...But I can't wait to see these girls rock it...I too have decided to skip this one...Gonna take a lot of willpower but I can do it....
winkiss.gif

But I am dying to see all the looks that come out of this collection...

stv578

Quote:

yes.gif

I am starting to feel the same way. I was actually really looking forward to this collection, but then the more I thought about it, the more I just realized I personally won't have much use for any of the products, though some of them are really pretty.

chinkee21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreygirl
I really wish this collection was coming out sooner, like this week!!! I don't think I can wait anymore!!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

iagree.gif
th_happy1.gif

Quote:

yes.gif

You are not alone on this one! The MES look so pretty in the pot, but I just don't think I will be able to use it much.
ssad.gif
I am however uber excited for the 2 masks!
sneaky.gif

romi79_2008

I will pass it too, the glittery and darkness of the es(the only products that interested me)won`t look very well on my eyes, my eyelids are a little wrinkly (genetics) so yeah, pass..

Nzsallyb

Quote:

yes.gif

you are brave rach!!

i too am looking forwards to the FOTD's, some ladies will look awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
The MES are definitely the highlight of this collection for me! Together with the n/p.
thmbup.gif

i really want all 4 MES, but know i shouldnt..... possibly the most excitement for a while, but ive got ages to wait

LMD84

i think i will get blkue flame shadow first and see how i get on with it, and then a few weeks later when i have more cash i shall get young punk
smiles.gif

MzzRach

So.....I forgot about the skin care products in this collection. I may need to try the exfoliator and mask. They sound so yummy. We'll see.

lilMAClady

I really like this collection! I didn't think I would but this will be a big one for me. I really plan on rocking black lips! I can totally pull it off!! (Well I plan on doing it anyway even if I really can't)