MAC - Style Black Discussion

Shadowy Lady

I'm still so freakin excited for this! September can't be here fast enough! I need two MES, the purple Mattene and the Grease Paint thingy :p I'm not interested in the glimmerglass so far

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
I am starting to feel the same way. I was actually really looking forward to this collection, but then the more I thought about it, the more I just realized I personally won't have much use for any of the products, though some of them are really pretty.

Oh come on dear, you know your kids are gonna want mommy to rock that black lip.......for halloween
greengrin.gif

Amourous lippie & Coc are as dark as I'm ever going to go - & I use those very lightly

glitterkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGirl
Does anyone know what lipstick she has on in the promo?

I believe this is erine's pic:

IMG_0352-1.jpg

Brave Lipstick

LMD84

after watching the mac video posted on specktra home page thing, i am even more excited for rocking the smokey eyes and dark sexy lips!
smiles.gif
really cool stuff in the video so check it out when you can!

SmokeSignal16

I just can't wait now that I have seen the videos and seen how some of the stuff in the collection was used...
th_drool.gif
this is going to be awesome!

GlamQueen21

After watching the MAC video on Temptalia's website, I'm more excited now! I can't wait for the MES to come out and rock the black lippie if I ever do a FOTD of it. I'm also going to order a 316 lip brush so that I can use it to apply Black Knight l/s so that I don't apply it straight from the tube.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
After watching the MAC video on Temptalia's website, I'm more excited now! I can't wait for the MES to come out and rock the black lippie if I ever do a FOTD of it. I'm also going to order a 316 lip brush so that I can use it to apply Black Knight l/s so that I don't apply it straight from the tube.

yeah i think a lip brush is a good idea with really dark lippies! i applied my night violet mattene straight from the tube when i got it and my goodness it looked a mess! lip brushes are my friend!
smiles.gif

vixo

On the Mac Autumn vid, do you guys know what product is at 2:20 and 2:30 ?? it's so gorgeous !!

contrabassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixo
On the Mac Autumn vid, do you guys know what product is at 2:20 and 2:30 ?? it's so gorgeous !!

It looks like Bat Black CCB.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Brave - for sure - really??? It looks rosier than Brave - wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by monter
I don't think it's Brave in that pic either. Whatever it actually is, though... I NEED it.

it is indeed brave.

LMD84

bat black ccb looks quite nice in pictures. however if it's part of the pro line i will be able to get it whrn i go to london later in the year (or even over the phone!)

still very excited for this collection. i cannot wait to rock the smokey look.
smiles.gif

vixo

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrabassoon
It looks like Bat Black CCB.

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I thought it could be it too.
Wow, so gorgeous !!
I think I will get it, this collection is really wonderful !!!!

omgitzstephanie

In this picture of Leighton Meester, she is wearing black lipstick and she looks pretty hot! I can't believed she pulled it off soo well.

081209_leightonedellemagpreview.jpg